Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trading the FJ in and have stripped off all the extras I installed durning the coarse of ownership. Prices listed are for the parts, shipping will be the actual shipping cost, or my be picked up in Staten Island, NY, 10306.

1) ARB front bumper, with IPF fogs in the bezel, Hella 500 fogs mounted on top. The wiring harness that I made, is included with 1 IPF switch, and 2 relay blocks. All you need is 1 switch. $600 SOLD

2)5 ProComp 7089 17x8, flat black. 1 center cap is cracked, otherwise the the set is perfect. Only a year old. Firestone destinations M/T, 285/70 R17
50k on 4 of them, spare is new and was never used. About half inch of thread left. SOLD

3) Silver OEM mirrors with marker light $140

4) Silver OEM door handles $20

5) Silver OEM Grill, has 3m film on it. $60

6) Silver OEM rear center bumper trim with out trailer hitch $40

7) Silver OEM rear center bumper trim with cut out for hitch $40

8) TCS - rebuild kit for UCA's. New hiem joints, and poly bushings. $150

9) Manik tail light guards, good condition, may be slight rust under the powdercoating. But I can have sand blasted and primed at my shop. $60 SOLD

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey man interested in getting a shipping quote for the rear bumper trim WITH hitch cut out and the manik tail light covers. definitely would want them sanded and primed if there is rust. Appreciate a quote.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I work in the HOMEPORT on SI, interested in the ARB bumper.
Have CASH in HAND and NO bullcrap.
Lets talk, PM me.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Interested in the tail light guards. Shipping to 27410. PM me if still available.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All PM's and request's responded too. Thank you all for your interest.

·
Registered
237 Posts
2)5 ProComp 7089 17x8, flat black. 1 center cap is cracked, otherwise the the set is perfect. Only a year old. Firestone destinations M/T, 285/70 R17
50k on 4 of them, spare is new and was never used. About half inch of thread left. $500

im in nj tomorrow is fine

·
Registered
616 Posts
Would love those 7089s good deal to bad ur on the EC

·
Registered
672 Posts
hey did the tail light guards sell??

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Manik, Tail light guards SOLD!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Joe and Conrad, Thank you for stopping by today and updating the thread for me. It was great meeting you. Joe, your FJ looks amazing. Def. gave me second thoughts about trading my FJ in!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts