Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking on this site awhile because of my interest in the FJ as my new vehicle. However, I am concerned about a couple of issues with this truck vs waiting for the new 4 door wrangler (I really prefer Toyota).

Questions:

1. Is it true that the rear windows do not roll down?
2. What happened to the removable top?

If these questions have been answered please excuse me. I love the look of this truck, but I have kids and also have to answer to them.

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
the windows don't roll down (don't move at all from what i gather) and the removable top for this incarnation of the FJ is a myth at this point.

your kids will love this truck b/c it will make you cool. and kids love nothing more than cool parents. well, ice cream and balloons. but cool parents are a respectable third on that list (followed by funny noises and electrical outlets).

·
Registered
378 Posts
gontoofar37 said:
I have been lurking on this site awhile because of my interest in the FJ as my new vehicle. However, I am concerned about a couple of issues with this truck vs waiting for the new 4 door wrangler (I really prefer Toyota).

Questions:

1. Is it true that the rear windows do not roll down?
2. What happened to the removable top?

If these questions have been answered please excuse me. I love the look of this truck, but I have kids and also have to answer to them.
I'm sure after-market mods will be available...someday. I'm a little concerned about the rear windows too. Even though they are so small, it would be nice to come down....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A guy down the street is building up a Rubican Unlimited and my kids really like the drop top. *sigh* It is going to be a tough decision (would be easier if the d**n toyota was not so good looking).

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
gontoofar37 said:
A guy down the street is building up a Rubican Unlimited and my kids really like the drop top. *sigh* It is going to be a tough decision (would be easier if the d**n toyota was not so good looking).
Dont forget the Toyota will not be in the shop as often!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts