Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 2011 fj, 4x, convenience and upgrade package. Been looking at forum for a few months so thanks for everyones posts. The blue tooth is flawless, but the fact that I can stream the music as well is incredible. Had to get silver and black in honor of my favorite football team, the Raiders of course :)

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome, I am also a new FJ owner

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Congrats from another Raider fan:cheers:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just got my new 2011 fj, 4x, convenience and upgrade package. Been looking at forum for a few months so thanks for everyones posts. The blue tooth is flawless, but the fact that I can stream the music as well is incredible. Had to get silver and black in honor of my favorite football team, the Raiders of course :)

Yay on the FJ, booooh! on the Raiders :rofl: (that's just because I'm a Chiefs fan!)

Black out the silver bumper wings, etc and it will look really sweet.

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome! I hope to also own an FJ very soon. I was about to buy one when I learned my company (Borders) may be going into bankruptcy as early as next week....if my store survives closures, i'll be introducting myself as a new FJ owner as soon as possible. :)

Congrats on the new FJ.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! My first 4x, dumped my Charger hemi for this. I'm sure i will be bothering you all for offraod tips, maybe ill start by going up a curb, hehehe,baby steps....

·
Premium Member
16,931 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
yup im lovin my 2011 too

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome