Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Great vid Logan!!!!:rocker::rocker:

(This has been filmed on a close course by a Professional driver, Do Not attempt!):rofl::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah!!! :clap:

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Looks like fun! Enjoy the FJ. Chris

·
Registered
851 Posts
omg, I know i woulda flipped that sucker over. Cool video!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice...I was sent to a coupe of driving schools, one was by the name of Bobby Ore. He had us doing 90 degree slides into a box made of cones in our HMVVW's.

I thinkthe FJ will be just fine hadnling that as long as you think you know what you are doing...:lol:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've seen a couple clips where FJs have been rolled doing donuts in mud puddles. Quite a few years ago I rolled a '69 Chevy P/U. All it takes is to hit a bump, curb, or have a wheel dig in. The higher off the ground you go, the easier it turns over. The FJ is not as wide tracked as a H1 Hummer so it will roll easier (the trade off is we can get through narrower passes since the FJ does not have as wide of a track).

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've seen a couple clips where FJs have been rolled doing donuts in mud puddles. Quite a few years ago I rolled a '69 Chevy P/U. All it takes is to hit a bump, curb, or have a wheel dig in. The higher off the ground you go, the easier it turns over. The FJ is not as wide tracked as a H1 Hummer so it will roll easier (the trade off is we can get through narrower passes since the FJ does not have as wide of a track).
i wana see these videos, never seen an fj roll

1 - 16 of 16 Posts