Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know I'm probably pickin, but...
They go through all the trouble to black EVERYTHING out. Then you look at the lug nuts and they are chrome. OF course the tires are crap too. what gives with the execution here.
The devil is always in the details to me. I bet they still have the silver panels on the interior too
there is a reason for these tires to be standard on FJs. dunlops grandtrek AT22 are one of the best tires on sand and reasonably good on road...........
here in middleeast if u go ahead with a mud tire (cosmetic beauty) u will get bogged down in sand......
its difficult to find mud terrain in middle east with approx 95% of the terrain being desert......

correct me if i m wrong...

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
I absolutely love the way it looks...

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
It's all opinion of course but I'm not a fan. There can be such as thing as too "monotone" and this definitely qualifies. What do they call it . . . the Knight Rider Edition ? I'm surprised Hasselhof isn't draped over the hood. :rofl:

Yeah, I know. Don't Hassel the Hof ! :lol:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I too would do things differently if it were mine. But it is pretty cool. Especially if it comes from the dealer like that. It is a good starting point.

I see a lot of FJ's when I travel through Dubai. I would love to see this next time I roll through. Do any of the dealers have them or are they special order only?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Is this coming to the states? If so, when?

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Great looking rigs.

Perfect dune cruisers.

These would be very popular here in L.A. as well me thinks.

:rocker:

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
hmmmm??? I like it.. gives me an idea on my next mod :thinkerg:
Oh nooo, someone delete the pictures, quick!!! :rofl:

I am on the fence here.. I think the color is awesome.. but i also think that it does not suit FJ that well. Would be a a killer on 4Runner or something.
Don`t mind me.. i am biased to army green :bandit:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like the look of black FJ's and even ones with blacked out roofs. But this one is missing some contrast IMHO

·
Registered
452 Posts
i love this fj, i wish my paint was like that, i dont really like the sparkles in the trd paint when the sun shines on it, idk it just looks weird. get a 6" lift and 35s and new rims and that thing would look sick!

also, anybody know how they put the fj cruiser on the doors? i think that looks really good

21 - 40 of 44 Posts