Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've got a set of 5-2011 17" steel fJ wheels. Take offs from an NSSE I did a lift kit on. Perfect condition, these will be sold as-is, no tires or tpms sensors.

I'm thinking $400 is fair for all five

Pick up only, located in Naperville Il, feel free to call me direct 630-615-5158

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm open to reasonable offers, I'd rather see someone actually use these things than have them collect dust in my parts dept....

·
Registered
190 Posts
What about lowering the price a bit, they are $50 new in a few websites, I would take 1 for $50, no center cap needed. let me know

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Do they have the center caps?

Never mind, just read pick up only.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no problem helping with price, like I said they aren't doing us any good.

For now I'd prefer not to separate so I can give someone a chance to buy a whole set, and again I'd like to not ship but my stores in naperville and I live in yorkville so I can try and help with delivery

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
TPMS valves in tact? - I'd do $250 for 4 and I'll pay shipping - don't need center caps, lugs etc.

PM please.

Thanks Jerry:cheers:

·
Registered
350 Posts
PM sent.

:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hello if you can hold on to them for 2 week I love to buy them but I only get paid every two weeks

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm open to reasonable offers, I'd rather see someone actually use these things than have them collect dust in my parts dept....
:thinkerg::rocker::lol::clap::cheers:Thanks for the DEAL, it was great meeting you Dan and picking up the most pristine set of steel wheels ever! Nicely boxed and carefully loaded into my NSSE! Stay tuned for my special project on these wheels.:king::jester::bandit::)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts