Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great pictures and video! :rocker: I saw you going home in Fairplay at the gas station.

·
Premium Member
16,363 Posts
Nice pics and video! :cheers:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OFFRoadFJ - That's amazing that you saw me in Fairplay, since it's pretty far from Ouray and off the main path. When heading back to Breckenridge, I decided to detour and take Mosquito Pass from Leadville to Fairplay. That's one bumpy 4x4 trail, but the views were awesome as always! Plus, I did the two highest 4x4 roads in one week. Imogene is number two.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Nicely done ya Hoosier ! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
145 Posts
OFFRoadFJ - That's amazing that you saw me in Fairplay, since it's pretty far from Ouray and off the main path. When heading back to Breckenridge, I decided to detour and take Mosquito Pass from Leadville to Fairplay. That's one bumpy 4x4 trail, but the views were awesome as always! Plus, I did the two highest 4x4 roads in one week. Imogene is number two.
You were at the Shell gas station. I was just pulling in and you were leaving. Nice rig!

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Spectacular pictures and *loved* the video. I really want to run this trail sometime. Cool to see another pilot here too. :rocker:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jessica! I enjoyed looking at ColoradoFJC.com
It looks like you've been busy in the short time since you bought your FJ - Wow!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts