Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE:
As of the morning of Friday, March 15th, 2013, registration for the 2013 FJ Summit is CLOSED, as they have already reached full capacity for the Event (the earliest ever!)...

ORIGINAL POST:

...will open on Saturday, March 2nd, 2013. :bigthumb:

See here...
FJSummit 2013 National Meet

Here's a little bit from the official website...

"The Twin Peaks Lodge and Hot Springs will once again be the home base for the FJ Summit. We look forward to seeing many Summit veterans as well as the newcomers.

We are happy to announce that the base price of the Summit will remain the same this year at $160. This price includes entry for a driver and vehicle as well as great extras such as three catered meals, facilities and entertainment. Additional drivers/passengers are $40 and Children 11 and under are free! If you need to cancel before May 1st, we can refund everything except a $25 cancellation fee. Sorry, but we cannot give any refunds on or after May 1st.

Registration will open on March 2nd, 2013, and fills rapidly so be sure to bookmark this site and check back often for official information, schedules, and announcements. We look forward to seeing all of you in July!
"

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
I'm not sure if it was listed in previous years but it is nice to see a very clear cancellation policy. :bigthumb:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure if it was listed in previous years but it is nice to see a very clear cancellation policy. :bigthumb:
It has been posted, but some people don't pay attention to text that requires them to be responsible members of society :lol:

j/k Woodsie :rofl:

Can't wait!
I can't wait to meet you! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Already have the vacation time approved by Toyota. I can't wait to go and meet you all and do some serious trails.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Amusing that three out of five of the guys in this thread are from the greater Cincinnati area and there are more besides us . . . sooo, just so everyone knows we're taking over this little town and I will have help absorbing all of the local beverages. :rocker:

It'll be cool seeing my ol' buds Ocra and Don again. :cheers:

Already have the vacation time approved by Toyota. I can't wait to go and meet you all and do some serious trails.
If you need a room, I just cancelled on a king bed room at the Victorian.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:rocker:

It'll be cool seeing my ol' buds Ocra and Don again. :cheers:
Looking forward to it as well, bro. First one's on me :cheers:

...I just cancelled on a king bed room at the Victorian.
Dude, you move around more than my dad did when his dad worked for the railroad :lol:

Where you gonna be now?

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Make it 4 out of 6 from Cincinnati area!!! I am pumped!!!:beer:

Sent from my C771 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
:rocker:

Looking forward to it as well, bro. First one's on me :cheers:

Dude, you move around more than my dad did when his dad worked for the railroad :lol:

Where you gonna be now?
Oh, I may be here or I may be there. The only thing for certain is that I will be somewhere . . . and I'm not even sure that is certain. :confused:

Make it 4 out of 6 from Cincinnati area!!! I am pumped!!!:beer:
Woohoo ! It'll be like a Cincinnati meet 'n' greet . . . not that I would know what one of those is like. Ummm, I wonder if there's a place in Ouray to get decent hot wings, Atomic and Triple Atomic preferred, of course. :lookaround:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I called to cancel last year. I asked for a cancellation number and they told me not to worry, the reservation was cancelled. We then made reservations at a Ouray bed and breakfast. The second day there I recieved an email from Twin Peaks with a notice that they had charged my account for two days for not cancelling in time. I walked into Twin Peaks to discuss it and they would not budge. They were belligerant. I disputed the charge with my credit card and after a number of calls and documentation had the issue resolved, no thanks to Twin Peaks. If not for the FJ Summit, I wouldn't darken their door.

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
I think everyone at the summit should be initiated by the triple atomic wings. Just to bring some Cincinnati love to the Rockies.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
I think everyone at the summit should be initiated by the triple atomic wings. Just to bring some Cincinnati love to the Rockies.
The TRUE initiation takes place the following morning. :flame::fart:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
I should have a count-down timer!! :bigthumb: And I just saw how some of my own pics were used for the slideshow on the Summit's main page!! SWEET!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looking forward to it again! Can't wait to get back out to Ouray and the trails!

I may even be a trail leader again...:rocker:

KyFJGuy

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
I should have a count-down timer!! :bigthumb: And I just saw how some of my own pics were used for the slideshow on the Summit's main page!! SWEET!!!
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130717T12&p0=2223&msg=2013+FJ+Summit+#7

Looking forward to it again! Can't wait to get back out to Ouray and the trails!

I may even be a trail leader again...:rocker:

KyFJGuy
Yes, you should. We can always use good trail leaders. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
^I think Woodsman has started his recruiting! Yep, thats right, James is an official trail leader recruiter for Summit 7...Thanks for stepping up James!

·
Premium Member
4,686 Posts
I'm probably going to lead a trail this year as well, either Imogene or Poughkeepsie. Haven't decided yet though. Third summit, first time leading.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
^I think Woodsman has started his recruiting! Yep, thats right, James is an official trail leader recruiter for Summit 7...Thanks for stepping up James!
Trail-:ninja: Ahhh, 'tis better to have too many trail leaders than not enough. :cheers:

I'm probably going to lead a trail this year as well, either Imogene or Poughkeepsie. Haven't decided yet though. Third summit, first time leading.
Definitely. I was recruited the first time I led a trail and then made sure to lead each year thereafter. I was considering leading two or three this year but will be helping to oversee the trail leader arrangements this year, as Matt revealed above. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 179 Posts