Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Glad to hear some peeps are getting in through the wait list process. Can't wait to see all those smiling faces. :D

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #165

·
Registered
79 Posts
Got my wait list invite Tuesday. Told Matt I had to sell my FJ and got a 4Runner and suggested he pass my invite to the next person on the list with an FJ. He told me to come. So I'm driving on down. See you all soon.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Got my wait list invite Tuesday. Told Matt I had to sell my FJ and got a 4Runner and suggested he pass my invite to the next person on the list with an FJ. He told me to come. So I'm driving on down. See you all soon.
:rocker: All Toyotas welcome :rocker:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Last minute plans have given me an opportunity to be in Ouray Wednesday and maybe Thursday of the summit. Not able to be a participant but did want to hang out with the big show for a little while, is it possible and what would be the limits?

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
Other than not being able to go on a group run and eat summit served dinners, there are no limits on what you can do. the only thing to do would be to view the vendors. Everyone will be out on the trails during the day.

Last minute plans have given me an opportunity to be in Ouray Wednesday and maybe Thursday of the summit. Not able to be a participant but did want to hang out with the big show for a little while, is it possible and what would be the limits?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just found out about this summit and put myself on the wait list. If I can't get on, I would still like to go and maybe we can hang out as the outcasts haha. I'm in Aurora, CO so it's not a very long trip for me and I'll be at home by myself for that period so I might as well get out of the house.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not sure where to post this but here goes.... As of Saturday, there will be a 2 bed room cabin vacancy in Ouray on the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th at the Riverside inn. $ 209.00 per night

We were really looking forward to going but now have a funeral to attend in Virginia. As if that wasn't expensive enough (4 tickets), the hotel has a no refund policy. They said is someone else rents those dates, they'd work "Something" out with me.

Everyone have a good, safe trip !

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Not sure where to post this but here goes.... As of Saturday, there will be a 2 bed room cabin vacancy in Ouray on the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th at the Riverside inn. $ 209.00 per night

We were really looking forward to going but now have a funeral to attend in Virginia. As if that wasn't expensive enough (4 tickets), the hotel has a no refund policy. They said is someone else rents those dates, they'd work "Something" out with me.

Everyone have a good, safe trip !
Bummer to hear about the funeral.

There's a 'hotels' thread here...
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/2013-fjcruiser-summit/154996-summit-2013-hotels.html

Good luck getting it all taken care of. I know how much of a hard time it can be to have the extra hassle to deal with at such a heavy time.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks! I threw it up there- lot going on right now. It also goes without saying that Two registrations will not be used. We were planning on having some friends go with us.

We'll call and confirm with the Summit, and hopefully Two more people can go.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I know it's late and the organizers are already in Ouray but....

I have a 9 year old that has decided she would like to come with us to the summit. I'm already registered but didn't include her in the registration. Would it be a problem if I brought her? During registration children under 11 were free so it seems like it wouldn't be an issue, but I don't want to throw off head counts for meals and such (but then again, she's only 9, how much can she eat?)

Anyway, hopefully the organizers are still monitoring this thread. Or, if someone else is already there and could ask one of them, that would be great.

Thanks. See you all in 48hrs.

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I know it's late and the organizers are already in Ouray but....

I have a 9 year old that has decided she would like to come with us to the summit. I'm already registered but didn't include her in the registration. Would it be a problem if I brought her? During registration children under 11 were free so it seems like it wouldn't be an issue, but I don't want to throw off head counts for meals and such (but then again, she's only 9, how much can she eat?)

Anyway, hopefully the organizers are still monitoring this thread. Or, if someone else is already there and could ask one of them, that would be great.

Thanks. See you all in 48hrs.
I'm not an official organizer anymore on this year, but in the past this has not been a problem. Like you said, one 9 year old is not going to throw off the food count!

Bring her, it will be fine, just mention something at the registration table so they know.

161 - 179 of 179 Posts