Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 553 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2014 FJ Summit (number 8 if you are counting) will be held Wednesday, July 16th through Sunday, July 20th in Ouray, Colorado.

Wed - registration day
Thur, Fri, Sat - trail days
Sun - group photo

Let the vacation requests commence. :D Watch for registration to open in early March. :rocker: www.fjsummit.org

Edit: 2-26-14 Everything is getting very close and we are way ahead on planning compared to last year, however, it looks like registration will open in the second half of March. Again, we will post up when we have this date nailed down.

·
Premium Member
4,682 Posts
Vacation request? Ha, those are easy. Hotel reservation!

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vacation request form turned in! Can't wait!
We (the Summit organizers) decided to get the dates out a little earlier and start the whole process early instead of waiting until winter . . . and we do it all for you ! (well, for you and everyone else that loves to join in and enjoy some great trails, epic views, good times and good friends) :rocker:

Definitely would like to attend this. So stoked!
Hope to see you there ! :bigthumb:

Vacation request? Ha, those are easy. Hotel reservation!
Good point . . . although if you are willing to risk it there are usually cancellations right up to the beginning of the Summit. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
The 2014 FJ Summit (number 8 if you are counting) will be held Wednesday, July 16th through Sunday, July 20th in Ouray, Colorado.

Wed - registration day
Thur, Fri, Sat - trail days
Sun - group photo

Let the vacation requests commence. :D Watch for registration to open the first weekend in March. :rocker:

(mods - this can be moved under a 2014 sub-forum when it has been created)
Would it be inappropriate to maybe dedicate this one to Bryan Stordahl?

·
Premium Member
16,346 Posts
Dates already out. Cool! Time to start planning. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The Boss has said she will do what she can so we can afford to go again in 2014, she still does not care to go, not even fly and I pick her up at Telluride. :shrug03:

Moab too of course. :bigthumb:

My son will go with me again, he says he should be a good enough driver by then and he wants to drive Black Bear at least. :eek:

I can't wait. :blueblob:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
What are the best camping sites around Ouray? Have a small pop up camper I would like to stay in rather than a hotel.

1 - 20 of 553 Posts