Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

541 - 553 of 553 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
seeing what you post in the LOL thread I think I understand your fondness of us Canucks ... similar sense of humour

I cant promise to live up to your previous experience but i'll show up and do what I can :)

View attachment 209313
We had a great group from the great white north come! We look forward to seeing you there, but you have LARGE shoes to fill my friend! >:D:laugh:nerd

·
Registered
362 Posts
Is there a complete list of all the trail times posted somewhere?

Also, when will the "Schedule of Events" be posted?

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Is there a complete list of all the trail times posted somewhere?
Not that I've seen. They have never posted a list like that.
The only way we could have ever gotten such a list is if we were to take all of the leader slips that they had out to the trail leaders for the runs they are leading. :)

Also, when will the "Schedule of Events" be posted?
I'm sure they're going to be sending something out to us and posting it online shortly. I can say this....shortly after it gets posted, you will be able to see it here.

Looking forward to seeing you in Ouray, bud.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Not that I've seen. They have never posted a list like that.

I'm sure they're going to be sending something out to us and posting it online shortly.

Looking forward to seeing you in Ouray, bud.
They know what trails they have available and what the times are. Seems pretty easy to me to post it up.

Thanks for the link to that thread. I searched, but missed that one.

Looking forward to seeing you too!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
When you check in Wednesday you will get a nice booklet with all activities listed, trail descriptions, maps and more thanks to Shane Williams again.

2008 FJ Cruiser expedition ready and off-road trailer with RTT.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Does anyone know if they mailed out the FJ Summit stickers we were going to have on our FJ's on the way to Summit? I haven't got mine yet.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Does anyone know if they mailed out the FJ Summit stickers we were going to have on our FJ's on the way to Summit? I haven't got mine yet.
Mine arrived yesterday. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday, it is awesome.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Small in stock items can be brought to Summit to save you the cost of shipping. Must be pre-paid.
Send an email to [email protected] to confirm the item you want is in stock and that we still have room.

Don't forget:

Use discount code “FJSummit” to save an additional 5% off the already reduced website prices of brands not listed above. Excludes SuperChargers and clearance priced items. Minimum purchase of $51.00
The discount code box is found on the left side of the page while reviewing your cart BEFORE going to checkout. The shipping estimator is on the left side of the same page.

·
Registered
362 Posts
When you check in Wednesday you will get a nice bookle...
I assume you are replying to my post...

Yep, I know what we get at registration, I'm referring to posting up All the available trails and departure times. I would like to see a list like that posted.

541 - 553 of 553 Posts