Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

Who is signed up for the Baja Designs Night Runs at FJ Summit?

I will be there in the Blueberry again representing BD at the event. Excited for another great summit and Imogene Pass at night!

EDIT:
I'll be leading Both Imogene Runs! Wednesday and Thursday Night at 9:30

-Bailey
IG: @BDBJOHNSTON
BJ'sFJ

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've been trying to get in, but still no luck with a spot opening up.....

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hey everyone!

Who is signed up for the Baja Designs Night Runs at FJ Summit?

I will be there in the Blueberry again representing BD at the event. Excited for another great summit and Imogene Pass at night!

-Bailey
Nice, last years night run was a blast with Deb and Bailey. It got a little sketchy in some sections with the rain towards the end of the run but nothing the Yeti couldn't handle.

Have fun this year guys. Really thinking about joining the group in Moab a few days prior to the Summit.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,660 Posts
Nice, last years night run was a blast with Deb and Bailey. It got a little sketchy in some sections with the rain towards the end of the run but nothing the Yeti couldn't handle.

Have fun this year guys. Really thinking about joining the group in Moab a few days prior to the Summit.[/QUOTE.

Yes it was awesome fun....speaking of which, I hope you do make it for a little Moab action!!

Is this you?

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts

Have fun this year guys. Really thinking about joining the group in Moab a few days prior to the Summit.[/QUOTE.

Yes it was awesome fun....speaking of which, I hope you do make it for a little Moab action!!

Is this you?
It sure is... Was that when you stopped to look at the porcupine? I know, it was probably a beaver but I thought the porcupine was kinda of funny.

And did I ever share this pic with you Deb from Moab?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
I've been trying to get in, but still no luck with a spot opening up.....
I'm trying to get some opened up. Several people are signed up for the same run on both nights and several more are signed up for both runs. Historically, few people show for night runs two nights in a row.

If anyone reading this falls under this category, please consider giving up one night and giving someone else the chance to do a night run.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Bailey! Glad you're coming :rocker: You leading this one? :clap:
I wish I was leading. It would be fun! Definitely going to be a blast either way.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
FYI, although the four night runs are all full . . . none of them have leaders at this time. Let me know if you are an experienced night run leader and I can set you up.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
So is it true - you need trail leaders? Hmmmmm....
Only 43 of them. :grin

If you are wanting to lead something, I'd prefer to have help on the day runs as I don't think I'll have trouble finding leaders for the night runs.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,660 Posts
Only 43 of them. :grin

If you are wanting to lead something, I'd prefer to have help on the day runs as I don't think I'll have trouble finding leaders for the night runs.
I'm already signed up to lead 3 day runs, so think I'll keep it at that. But are you saying you still need 43 trail leaders? :surprise

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
I'm already signed up to lead 3 day runs, so think I'll keep it at that. But are you saying you still need 43 trail leaders? :surprise
I have 43 trails without leaders. Some of these will be easily filled just by asking. Once the trail is full the system won't allow someone to sign on to be a leader so I have to search out willing leaders manually. I recognize names on many of them but I'll definitely be working to fill them all.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FYI, although the four night runs are all full . . . none of them have leaders at this time. Let me know if you are an experienced night run leader and I can set you up.
I will happily lead the crew up Imogene for Both nights.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anyone want to trade me for a Thursday night run ? I will buy you breakfast on Friday :grin

I won't make it to Ouray until 11 AM Thursday, dying to get a ride in

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts

Is this you?
I am finally decided on joining in on the Moab run Saturday/Sunday ( first timer) is there somewhere I need to sign up ?? point me to proper process for that and will start looking for motels/cabins as well.:cheers:

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,660 Posts
I am finally decided on joining in on the Moab run Saturday/Sunday ( first timer) is there somewhere I need to sign up ?? point me to proper process for that and will start looking for motels/cabins as well.:cheers:
:clap: That's great! To "register" all you need to do is let Woodsman know, on the Moab Before Summit thread. Then show up at the meeting spot! Better get on it with hotel reservations as they're disappearing fast. GL!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Funny enough, I logged in earlier today just to double check my selected trail times... and whaddya know, an open slot for the Wed. night 9:30 BD run.
*yoink*
I'll be there. Funny part is, on Monday, I'll show up to the office and a package containing one 20" OnX6 bar and a pair of S2s will be sitting on my desk. So stoked.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Funny enough, I logged in earlier today just to double check my selected trail times... and whaddya know, an open slot for the Wed. night 9:30 BD run.
*yoink*
I'll be there. Funny part is, on Monday, I'll show up to the office and a package containing one 20" OnX6 bar and a pair of S2s will be sitting on my desk. So stoked.
Sweet! See you there!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Last year the night runs were full as well, but only 4 of us showed up. I'm assuming the same thing will happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts