Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
From what I gathered after the raffle the instructions were that they took name/number/email address and the FJ Summit peeps would make contact to the vendor and the vendor would make contact via email. Is this not correct?

I made a prize trade with a gal that was in my first trail day as I have no use for a bumper for a 4runner so we agreed to make a trade. The bumper had to be physically taken that night while her prize was a certificate. We have been in contact and she hasn't heard from the vendor. So just trying to figure out what the next course of action is. Guess I will try to reach out to Yakima.

Edit: Called Yakima... They know nothing. Will also email the summit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The last 3 years that I have been on my road trips and always stopping to enjoy the sights and sounds of the FJ Summit, there has always been a thread in this section that says people should post pictures and videos from the Summit. This year too bad nobody created one. Well, I was not part of the Summit, but my road trip always puts me in Ouray when this is going on and I enjoy the trails for sure.

I just wanted to share videos from my road trip and my drive down Black Bear Pass. Well, not actually going down the hard part. I went up and Black Bear Pass was closed almost at the summit, so I turned around and I asked a guy in a Jeep with his family if I could put my gopro on his windshield while he followed me down. He said yep. An so we did.

Clips from my Road Trip in July 2019

And this is the last video from my July 2019 road trip. This one is pretty long. It was a 1 hour driver, but I sped up a lot of the video to 1.8X speed and the video now is only about 28 minutes long.

This is a full video of the trail from Crystal Mill in Crystal, CO to Marble, Co. I have never seen a video on youtube of the complete trail and some people asked on youtube under some other videos that had a few patches of the trail for a full video, but nobody has a full video on youtube so far that i could find.

So, my video is a complete video of the whole 5.6 miles trail which took me 1 hour to complete. Not everybody likes such videos since it is basically of the whole trail from start to finish. But definitely a good video for people who hope to drive on that trail to go view the iconic Crystal Mill in Colorado. I personally like these types of videos and watch a lot of them on youtube.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Did you not see the 2019 FJ summit picture thread?
To be honest, I did not find one. And if you could please show me, I would love to see it. I just wonder how I missed it when I did really look.

I saw one thread for pictures that you started. But the thread is titled "2019 MB4S. Pictures" Which to me definitely means "2019 Moab Before Summit. Pictures".

https://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/2019-fjcruiser-summit/734342-2019-mb4s-pictures-11.html

Looking at the thread, which I have visited many times since before the Summit, I see all pictures on there are rightly pictures of rigs wheeling before the summit. So, I could not find a thread with pics of rigs wheeling at the actual Summit itself.

I looked at all the threads started under the 2019 FJSummit. I could not find a thread with pictures and videos from the 2019 FJSummit.

Please, show me if there is one.

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
I guess it's not yet late to share.

My temp home base at the Summit:

P7170124 by Ramon Flores, on Flickr

1st day trail run buddies:

P7180140 by Ramon Flores, on Flickr