Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still wading through all the movies, but here's a little sneak peek:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I could smell the fresh mountain air watching that. I can't wait for the finished product. BIG thanks Shane!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Outstanding Shane, another great job. Can'y wait for next years Summit!!!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Great Shane! Mounted camera pics are really steady. Does you camera compensate for vibration?

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Awesome! Great work!

We can't wait for the finished product!

Cheers,

dale

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:
Waiting for more.:rocker:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Great footage. I plan on taking my family there next year. Although i dont know how safe it is to drive my rig there from Texas, do trails, then drive back home in it. Has anybody done so?

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Great footage. I plan on taking my family there next year. Although i dont know how safe it is to drive my rig there from Texas, do trails, then drive back home in it. Has anybody done so?
I drove from NW Arkansas and back (2K miles round trip).

Shane, the fact that my rig made the final cut is what really took the trailer from good to great:lol:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Drove from Houston to Ouray by way of Denver then over to Moab and back to Houston. Started with about 4000 miles and put about another 3200 miles on it.

The only problem we had was a wayward rock in the the windshield.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Great Video. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
If you think you have a drive ...think again :lol: I might have to put mine on rail for the trip!:lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts