KyFJGuy

·
Registered
381 Posts
Registered, can't wait!

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Based on the email notifies, a lot of people have registered in the first day, and that's a really good thing.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
it's an excellent thing :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
I will be the first to be sad this year. The wife is preggers and due around that time. (Our 2nd child). Some things in life are more important than wheeling (not TONS of things, but SOME)... It's funny one of the first few things I thought of when I got the news is that I would miss the Summit. It's THAT fun people. It looks like I'm going to fall into the every other year category (missed 2007 & 2009). I'll have to focus on earlier events like cruise Moab. I'm excited for you all.

Now who do I send all this money with to throw in the raffle bucket never to be seen again... I mean donate to the various good causes around Ouray?

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Imogene!!!

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts
what is the difference between Imogene Pass and Imogene Pass Photo Trail?

Same with the other photo trails
The photo trail routes are the same. They just stop often to take pictures. That is why they leave later so they don't bog down the trails.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
For those who have been there, Imogene Pass or California Pass? Which one is more fun/scenic if you could choose only one?
Imogene!!!
2 for 2 on Imogene Pass, you've convinced me. Thanks for the input.

One more question regarding Black Bear Pass. They describe this trail with words like heart-stopping, breath-taking and slightly terrifying. Do they make it sound scarier than it really is, or would 'exciting' be a better description? I'd love to go on this trail but my wife has virtually no off-road experience, especially in mountains. If she's not a thrill-seeker should I avoid taking her on this trail? It would be on the last day so she'd have some experience by that time. I might know the answer after the first 2 days, but your experiences would be helpful. :)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts