Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be selling FJ Summit commemorative clocks at the summit and need to know how many to bring. Please let me know if you will be buying one. They will range between $40 and $130 and the clock movement has a ten year warranty. See examples below. I can’t sale these clocks through the forum as I am not yet vendor, but if they sale then I will make FJ clocks available here on the forum.

Photo clock

Weather clocks

Clock

FJ Summit/Trail Teams plaque

Coasters

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
You might wanna remove the asking price range until you become a vendor just to stay within the forum rules.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Take a bunch of coasters with ya to Ouray; I'm gonna pick up some of those...

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
You might wanna remove the asking price range until you become a vendor just to stay within the forum rules.
RELIC HUNTER didn't post a price-per-item describing what you would receive for a particular price nor did he put a price next to the photos he posted and I know he's not taking orders from the Forum so I think he's ok.

I've spoken to him about this and his intent is to provide some quality goodies to the members of the Forum at Ouray, not to sell on the forum at this time.

It can be a fine line.

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
very excited to see these at the Summit. thanks for participating and being a paid vendor at the Summit!

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
RELIC HUNTER didn't post a price-per-item describing what you would receive for a particular price nor did he put a price next to the photos he posted and I know he's not taking orders from the Forum so I think he's ok.

I've spoken to him about this and his intent is to provide some quality goodies to the members of the Forum at Ouray, not to sell on the forum at this time.

It can be a fine line.
GTG, they look great just wanted to make sure he did'nt get shut down before he started. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The clocks are made of solid Alder, Oak, Cedar, and Mahogany.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What else would you like to see at the FJ Summit made of wood?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats Relic...hope you have a blast going to, and selling these, at the Summit. (We STILL haven't installed the seat covers.....LOL)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts