Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, they finially announced the dates for the summit this year.:clap:

Please get in touch if you are planning, or thinking of going down to Ouray (Colorado). Would LOVE to get a convoy of Canucks or folks from the Northwest going down! registration is not till February....this link is to the summit site, still has 2010 stuff up but 2011 is to come!

FJSummit 2010 National Meet

Kristen
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Was about to merge this with the main thread, but realized this is for the Canadian folks. Bring on the Moosehead! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Was about to merge this with the main thread, but realized this is for the Canadian folks. Bring on the Moosehead! :cheers:
or the LaBatts....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha ha, you'd bring the Budweiser I take it??

·
Admin
7,674 Posts
Canadian beer will definitely have to be brought!

I'll be coming more from the East so won't likely hook up with you westerners unfortunately.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Been down to the Summit twice and trying to decide if I want to go again or do an expedition type trip in Oregon or UT... choices.

·
Admin
7,674 Posts
Been down to the Summit twice and trying to decide if I want to go again or do an expedition type trip in Oregon or UT... choices.
Yeah, I'm not sure if I'll end up getting the time off.... so might just do the expedition like yourself. Either before or after summer.

I was thinking of seeing if any local guys want to play tour guide....

·
Registered
175 Posts
is anybody from the east side coming? ON, NS, QC, NB?

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Stop the border bullsh*t and some of us might try a little harder to make it.... nothing down there anyways ..lock it up like mexico so it easier for us to cross.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Long way for me to get there. Maybe when I retire in about 3 years. I'd love to take the beast to a FJ Summit.:mecry:

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
i will be off july 15-28th. i am planing to travel around wyoming and colorado and be in ouray for the summit. if anyone is going to come through wyoming in the way let me know. devils tower and the bighorn mountains are my stomping grounds if anyone wants a tour. would love to hook up with a convoy on the way down.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm hoping to go. Only been an FJ owner for 5 days... really want to go offroad. My birthday is July 23, so maybe going to the summit is the perfect birthday gift to myself! If I go I'd be departing from either Winnipeg or Saskatoon. Would be fun to have a convoy, even if it's only 2 FJs!

·
Admin
7,674 Posts
I"l be departing from Wpg if I get the time off and be heading south on the 18th most likely.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Not sure if I can manage but would love to go, 50/50 right now

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Decided to do Cruise Moab this summer for a change of scenery. Have fun guys!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, where are you coming from? Only 2 last year? Thought I had heard 5 or 6...oh well, I'm going for sure, got my truck last May

I was at the 2010 summit and I am planning on going back for 2011. There were only 2 Canadian FJ's there in 2010 me and FJoel so hopefully we can get more this year :cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts