Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, they finially announced the dates for the summit this year.:clap:

Please get in touch if you are planning, or thinking of going down to Ouray (Colorado). Would LOVE to get a convoy from the northwest going down! registration is not till February....this link is to the summit site, still has 2010 stuff up but 2011 is to come!

FJSummit 2010 National Meet

Kristen
[email protected]

·
Registered
920 Posts
Ok, they finially announced the dates for the summit this year.:clap:

Please get in touch if you are planning, or thinking of going down to Ouray (Colorado). Would LOVE to get a convoy from the northwest going down! registration is not till February....this link is to the summit site, still has 2010 stuff up but 2011 is to come!

FJSummit 2010 National Meet

Kristen
[email protected]
We are in this year! Haven't been since the very first one and now have a new FJ that needs to earn it's trail stickers.

J

·
Registered
920 Posts
For those that haven't yet made room reservations, Best Western had some left as I claimed ours this morning. Just an FYI.

Shows none available on website, but if you call them directly they have a bunch reserved for the event.

J

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
I'm hoping to make the trip there. A convoy would be a blast! It's a matter of getting the time off at this point which might be a hurdle but I am going to give it a shot!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I'm hoping to make the trip there. A convoy would be a blast! It's a matter of getting the time off at this point which might be a hurdle but I am going to give it a shot!
Last time we left really early Wednesday, made it as far as we could, crashed overnight and then dropped into Ouray Thursday. I'm assuming Wednesday is for registration and some preruns with the actual Summit getting underway on Thursday.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Unfortunately I could not get vacation for that week but I am going to see if I can work my schedule around it. Crossing my fingers!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I would be interested but it's decent chunk of change for gas and such. Probably can't. :( I hope someone sets up a NWFJCC event soon though. I would love to meet all of the Oregon and SW Washington FJ owners!

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
reviving ... im thinking about it...

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
I just registered, so include me in any planning.

Where is everyone staying???

·
Registered
920 Posts
I just registered, so include me in any planning.

Where is everyone staying???
We are staying at the Best Western (Summit Central) Checking in Wed the 20th. Last time we left early and made it a little past Boise the first day, so I would put us "somewhere in east jesus Idaho" overnight on the 19th. If anyone wants to head out on the 19th, you are more than welcome to convoy with us.

J

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
We are leaving from Seattle on the 19th and will push hard to SLC the first day to make the 2nd day an easy day.

We have a room at the Best Western too but will probably stay a mile out of town at nicer facility and much less expensive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts