Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Did anyone count voodoo blues vs sun fushions? :D

I got the shot from the rear (tried to anyway)
I got the shot from the side

I counted roughly 25 each of voodoo and sun fusion, but couldn't identify all the vehicles' colors

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
MudLovingFJ's is towards the front on the far side from the road. It's brown. It used to be yellow. He may be the only guy I know who likes mud more than I do. :D
yep..That's him. I can't wait to see the pic's he took when we did the trail together:D

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
MudLovingFJ's is towards the front on the far side from the road. It's brown. It used to be yellow. He may be the only guy I know who likes mud more than I do. :D
Yeah, I thought mine was looking pretty good until he rolled in Saturday night, I was totally outclassed. He certainly has a fitting screen name.

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts
Yeah, I thought mine was looking pretty good until he rolled in Saturday night, I was totally outclassed. He certainly has a fitting screen name.

BTW, you asked about how hard my white rims would be to clean, they were a piece of cake for the bikini-clad Montrose High School Volleyball team (they were doing a charity carwash, I had to donate extra for all the mud).
I'll bet that was brutal, having to go through that :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,457 Posts
Awesome group photo! It looks like the Voodoo Blue and the Sun Fusion was the most popular colors at the FJ Summit. Can't wait til next year. chris

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
i love you guys! i think i might win the post summit award in the "muddiest truck" catagory.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts