·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
FJ Summit 800 Number

From the directors...

FJ Summit 800 Number:
################################
This number will ring all of the directors' cell phones simultaneously.
In emergencies, please call 911 first, and then call this FJ Summit number immediately after 911. Again, please only use this number for emergencies/near emergencies.

p.s. also added to the OP

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for posting all for posting all of these alerts. Once again please only use the 800 number for emergencies/near emergencies. All other calls must be paid for with bourbon and beer. :cheers:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks for posting all for posting all of these alerts. Once again please only use the 800 number for emergencies/near emergencies. All other calls must be paid for with bourbon and beer. :cheers:
So you're saying if I call that you give me bourbon and beer?

Where the hell did my cell phone go again?

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Travel ALERT!
"OC Sheriff: The bridge to the upper entrance of Imogene will be closed off indefinitely until repairs can be done.The river is accessible for entry and exit."

no big deal. just fyi :)

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
So is imogene open??

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
So is imogene open??
Ya. The only trails that we've heard are still closed (as of latest report) are Black Bear Pass and Poughkeepsie Gulch (EDIT: Actually, I just heard that they are open now too. So, we're all good to go).

This alert about Imogene is just what it says. At this entrance point, there are two ways to go. One is the bridge, and the other is through the creek.

I went there yesterday, and the creek is flowing a bit higher than in recent years (hitting floor boards, and might have come in if we opened the door on passenger side), but nothing too bad.

If your FJ Cruiser is stock, just make sure to not open any doors at all (and don't do it with tube doors on) unless you want to flood your floor. :)

NOTE: By the way, Silver Basin is inaccessible by motor vehicle due to a big snow field across the road about a quarter mile from the upper lake.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts