Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
I neither agree or disagree that drama is present in this thread.

The Drama Llama has been summonsed.

:clap: Looks like the drama lahma is going to put a whooping on all of us, if he doesn't watch out for the midget strippers they be bad ash !!!! BTW speaking of midgets, did I ever tell you about the midget/kangaroo boxing match I saw @ the circus-circus in reno about 20 years ago I was :rofl: it was so funny, I think the kangaroo won :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
wow, this thread got crazy :rofl:

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
:lol: well they are kinda small and secrective, hey Brian how you doing today? I think it silly day on the forum :lol:
Doing good. Short day at work... done by 9:30. So dad and I went to lunch, had a great chimi. A bit of rain and T-storms about.A great day at the range yesterday (had the day off), I was hitting the 500 meter target with my Russian M44 w/iron sights. Not bad for a 60 year old firearm.

So do midget strippers get smaller tips?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just woke up. I'm contemplating if I have 2 faces or just 1. I feel a bit 2 faced today, but not liberal at.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Maybe there were secret midget stripper wrestling matches going on.......
:werd:

The saying “you can’t handle the truth” may have relevance here. Some postings in this thread indicate people have lost touch with reality! :jester:

101 - 112 of 112 Posts