Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's once again time to announce the next FJ Summit. :rocker:

Event dates: Wed, July 18th thru Sun, July 22rd

Wed is registration, Thur, Fri, Sat are trail days and Sun is group photo and head home

Before you ask, registration is normally around the beginning of April and typically at 10:00 am Mountain Standard Time. Watch for updates on this.

Please watch for further announcements regarding how registration will take place.

Hope to see you there.
:grin

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Event dates: Wed, July 18th thru Sun, July 22rd
I wonder how many hotel front-desk phones are ringing this morning :rofl:

Looking forward to another year in Ouray!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Really wanted to make this one now that I have fixed up the FJC for off road duty... but this date coincides with my family reunion, naturally. :(

Oh well, you're never gonna make everyone happy, and it's not like you are having trouble getting people to show up...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
:thinkerg: Move the reunion to Colorado. :grin
Not a bad idea... but it was like herding cats to get the reunion booked in the first place, hate to try and change it now.

Reactions: Thorn661

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Really wanted to make this one now that I have fixed up the FJC for off road duty... but this date coincides with my family reunion, naturally. :(

Oh well, you're never gonna make everyone happy, and it's not like you are having trouble getting people to show up...
I'd rather spend time with the friends I've made at summits past rather than spend time with my family

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'd rather spend time with the friends I've made at summits past rather than spend time with my family
:lol: Yeah, there are some families I know where that is definitely true!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
If I make it, and definitely will try, this would be my 10th.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

My family reunion is the 4th Sunday of July every year. So I'll miss several and then when the calendar changes I can make a few. It is what it is. Seeing my friends / Ouray family is pretty important to me. :wave:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
My family reunion is the 4th Sunday of July every year. So I'll miss several and then when the calendar changes I can make a few. It is what it is. Seeing my friends / Ouray family is pretty important to me. :wave:
Yeah I get that. I have a similar event in Moab every year, 16 years running.

As for the family reunion, my dad passed away a few months ago, and mom is going to need company for the trip. So it goes.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE: Registration has tentatively been set for Saturday, March 31st at 10:00 am Mountain Standard Time.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
UPDATE: Registration has tentatively been set for Saturday, March 31st at 10:00 am Mountain Standard Time.

Thanks! It’s on my calendar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm excited that I'll be able to go this year. My brother (northern Indiana) and I (NM/CO) meet every year to wheel somewhere, this year he obliged to meet in Colorado and FJ Summit. I do have a question tho. My brother has a jeep, is he welcome? We assume it is, but I have not seen anything that states either way. Yes it will be fine to harass him for the fact he drives a Jeep... lol We've both completed our pre-registration/created an account on the FJ Summit site. I also did not see how to indicate that we would want to be grouped together.

Thanks for any info.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
I plan on registering, however if we don't make the cutoff can we stilll take part?
The event typically sells out in minutes, so make sure you're sitting in front of your computer hitting refresh when it's about to go live. Also you should go create an account, since that's required for registration.

If you don't get in with the first group there is a wait list, but I wouldn't rely on that. Seriously, set an alarm clock and be sitting in front of your computer. I registered one year using my phone on a cruise ship...hitting refresh.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts