Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
12:04 try to register for fj summit and told ive been added to the waitlist because it reached capacity????

Nice— lodging paid for . Flight for my wife to Montrose paid for, wow if i had know this was possible would not have bothered with summit at all.
Ill be there but guess I probably wont be on the trail with the group. Worse than ticketmaster - rollingstones tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Re: WTF fj summit

Just wait. You will get a spot.

·
Registered
345 Posts

Gotta be on it and refreshing at 11:59:55! Slots typically sell out within 30 seconds, but don't be so discouraged, lots on the waitlist still make it in.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

It happens every year, but as long as you're waitlisted you should be fine. There's an initial wave that fills up extremely fast but there's typically a second wave accepted in a day or two, then it slows down some but people will still be getting spots for a while.

·
Registered
127 Posts

Anyone else have trouble paying? It kicked me out twice saying it didnt go through so I went through Paypal and it said it had already been paid. I log back into my account on Summit website and it takes me back to make payment.

·
Registered
99 Posts

Gotta be on it and refreshing at 11:59:55! Slots typically sell out within 30 seconds, but don't be so discouraged, lots on the waitlist still make it in.

This!!! I refreshed at 11:59:58 and the two night runs and Demmellos alpine pass already sold out....

Don’t worrry though, you’ll get in. I registered a month late last year and got in. This is by far one of the best run events I’ve ever been too. Hell, My wife woke me up this AM saying today is the day to register for summit. You better treat it like an iPhone launch. Lol

·
Registered
90 Posts

I got in but I knew to be on and refreshing the page. The facebook post says they filled up in 21 seconds this year.

two years ago I did not make it in and I was waitlisted I then got an email about two or 3 days later and I was in.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts

12:04 try to register for fj summit and told ive been added to the waitlist because it reached capacity????
Nice— lodging paid for . Flight for my wife to Montrose paid for, wow if i had know this was possible would not have bothered with summit at all.
Ill be there but guess I probably wont be on the trail with the group. Worse than ticketmaster - rollingstones tickets.

Sit tight and let the wait list do its thing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
113 Posts

Life happens and some of those who have already booked will cancel soon and some will soon post up hotel ads even, asking or begging for people to take up their rooms.

Just wait and see people start dropping off. All kinds of reasons will up soon of why some people cannot make it. You will see.

I do not drive an FJ but I have attended 2 Summits now. Too bad I will likely not make it this year because of other plans, but I am still trying to see if I can go to the Summit this year.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Life happens and some of those who have already booked will cancel soon and some will soon post up hotel ads even, asking or begging for people to take up their rooms.

Just wait and see people start dropping off. All kinds of reasons will up soon of why some people cannot make it. You will see.

I do not drive an FJ but I have attended 2 Summits now. Too bad I will likely not make it this year because of other plans, but I am still trying to see if I can go to the Summit this year.

i appreciate your comments. We will be there one way or another. Plans have been made so whether we do it with or without the group, time will tell- again .thanks

Reactions: PetitFrereArmada1

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I waited and saw.. 50-60 in front of me after registering 4 minutes after .. reservations in ridgeway canceled . Will be in Ouray early July to enjoy the trails and attend the ride in moab b4 as well.
Its great you have such a successful event but guess I’ll take a pass and just enjoy the trails. Too much hassle for my taste.
Maybe see a few of you on the CDT later in the summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts