Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Fj summiters from colorado...!!!...

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  TitaniumTonka 
#1 ·
Howdy all!! am just curious when all the Coloradans are heading to the Summit and which route everyone is taking??! I am leaving Tuesday Morning right after i get off work probably 0800 or so heading up 70 to Junction then south on 50.. that is the quickest route for me.. i would head up the weekend before but will be at Adams lake fri sat and sun then have to work mon night. haha! :rocker:

#3 ·
awesome thanks

#4 ·
There's a group heading out on the 20th from the front range. One in Colorado Springs the other out of Morrison (Conoco)
Check out the link.

5th Annual Convoy through scenic Colorado

I'll be heading with them to Gunnison, taking the picture at the res, then heading south to lake City to go over Engineer Pass on the way to Ouray.

#6 ·
Seems like the only time when people caravan is on that Wednesday (one caravan or another). Since we always go out there the weekend before, we miss out.

Good luck finding somebody else to roll with, Tonka :cheers:

#7 ·
Thanks, but well probable be flyin solo this round.. unless i just run into a group maybe ill fall in with them haha!

#10 ·
if you decide to leave tuesday let me know ill roll with yall. im comin from parachute and will be up that way to 50 then south. unless i find a better route.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.