Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I watched a video on youtube showing a jeep struggle through a mud pit and one of the guys (after the jeep finally got out) saw an FJ next in line and made some smart comment like "This Toyota thinks he's gonna make it.", or something like that, and the FJ totally blew by the pit. I forgot to "favorite" it and now can not find it! Does anyone know of the video I am talking about? If you do, please, post the link. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
If I knew there was a little blonde with a pony tail at the end of that video I would've just forwarded through the boring mudding part. :lol:

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Looks like a fairly stock Jeep vs a modified FJ w/rear locker and ATRAC........

Also, what size engine is in the Jeep? 4.0L I6 or little 4 banger?

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think I know which one you're talking about...can't find it myself either. The solid front axle kept getting stuck on the Jeep and the FJ made it through since it's IFS.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Do a search. Don't think this is the one you're looking for, but same idea.
YouTube - Fj Cruiser Vs Jeep
Holy Crap! That's my buddies FJ (Lewis) and my brother-in-law's brother's Rubicon (Eric)! That's my niece standing there at the end! Some dip-sh!t ripped off my brother-in-law's video! No bull... wtf.

Here's the real video on my brother-in-law's channel Toyotaoffroader.

Wait until he hear's about this.

·
Registered
297 Posts
If I knew there was a little blonde with a pony tail at the end of that video I would've just forwarded through the boring mudding part. :lol:
Hey, that's my 13 yr old niece you're talking about!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
i would like to see the video the OP is talking about. I had to mute the video posted. I didn't mind the screaming but that synthesizer was just Fing annoying!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts