Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings from frozen Rhode Island!

Got my certified used 08 Silver Fj in July; (21K miles) 4X4, roof rack, rock rails, skid plate, installed PIAA off road lights with plasma ion yellow bulbs, replaced dome lights with LEDs, headlight bulbs with PIAA intense whites, and a new Hadley Vibronator electric horn @105db; will do exhaust, lift kit and front bumper with 8000 lb winch. Already put it through its paces in these non stop blizzards up here with plenty of practice in 4wd, which works like a charm on snowy roads. Amazed the little woman and justified the purchase when I backed out of our unplowed driveway through a solid foot of snow without breaking a sweat and drove her to work in a blizzard. Really impressed her when the snowplow guy got stuck in a drift and I pulled him out in 4wd low with a tow strap, again with no trouble whatsoever. I'd say I made a pretty good purchase. I want to be buried with my FJ.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the rig.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
...I want to be buried with my FJ.:rocker:
I totally know what you mean. I always say Toyotas last so long that my FJ will probably be there at my funeral. :lol:

welcome :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts