3,947 Posts
How's this look?

Mike :jester:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look through the new members thread. Some of the new 2011s come through with rims that look exactly like the ones that come on the Trail Editions of the 5th Generation 4runners.

Case in point : http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/introductions-new-arrivals/121175-2011-silver-fresco.html
Yeah, I've seen those on FJ's but not yet the SR5 4Runner wheels. Just curious if it would look good... Maybe a photoshopper could do it? I'm selling mine and thought it might look good on an FJ. I just bought larger rims so waiting to install them with a different tire size, but still prefer the design of the current wheels I have on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
2005 4Rnr SE wheels:

:)
Just a quick question.....what size spacer is this rig running? I've got a set of these wheels, and it looks like the backspacing is going to prevent me from running these, esp. with a 285 mud tire......

Thanks for the help. I know this thread is a few months old, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Again
Supermag

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Those tires on the photo are 33x12.5 that`s why he used 1.25" spidertrax`s. If i am not mistaken, 4Runner wheels are 17X7.5 4.5 backspacing, zero offset... and if you are installing 285/70/17 MT tires, you will be fine, no spacer needed.

4runner runs on these now :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
The wheels I've got are nowhere near 4.5" of bs......measuring from the back side, from wheel mounting surface to the back side of the bead, I'm getting 5-3/8". Thats to the bead, not the rim lip.

Don't know if it helps or not, but the wheels I've got are 2006+ 4runner Sport, 6 spoke, 17x7.5, but they look identical to the black ones in that pic.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts