Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got exposted to the off-roading scene thru a good friend of mine who lives in West Palm...he has the infamous Vehicross and left me drive it in the keys back in october of 07...i was hooked...
came back to PA and started doing some research..looking really close at the fj...
went to a local dealer, did a test drive and liked what i saw...the only issue i had was a color decision....i was looking for something in white but all the websites and brochures showed everything but white...then the dealer looked at his manifest and said 'i have a white one coming in march'....i said 'what'??
i thought it quite funny that the dealer admitted that he had no idea there were white ones available...

so, the story begins....in search of a TTSE at the best price....i finally settled on a dealer in Dover, DE...he was a friend of a friend and gave me a great deal... that was April 08....

here she is....

then on to recovery gear, getting ready for Mudfling:
Hi Lift Jack, axe, shovel, Cobra LTD 25 w/Lil Will, recovery straps, etc
i got some clamps from ebay and made my own brackets for the Hi Lift

after going to Mudfling, i got lots of new ideas for mods.....saw JPness's MPac side rack and likes Joshs brush guard, some one had some rear taillight guards....

one of my next mods was roof top lights...i opted for the all-pro 4hole light bar with air dam..and PIAAs 540s

then i decided to give the truck a name - 'the white pearl' - hence the kanji

superwinch hitch receiver shackle bracket

custom FJ badge (Fjoel)

ARB safari snorkel

ARB front bumper w/Warn 8000

hope to have more pics up the end of next week with new wheels/tires and adjusted lift..

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Great looking rig. :bigthumb: Can you show us a pic of the backside of the air dam so we can see how the lights are mounted? And welcome to the forum. :wave:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
very nice Pat.....never knew she was called the WHITE PEARL...very appropriate. Cant wait for your tires, suspension and wheels. :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Great looking rig. :bigthumb: Can you show us a pic of the backside of the air dam so we can see how the lights are mounted? And welcome to the forum. :wave:
i do have several pics of the back of it...
search is my friend... :rofl:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Great build!

·
Premium Member
17,403 Posts
Great looking FJ!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.