Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These parts are almost brand new, they were used for 1,000 miles then taken off. All prices don't include shipping, but you can "talk" me down in price. Will do trades.

-FJammer radio SOLD!

-Springs front and rear (4x4 springs, great for leveling a 4x2) $20 front $20 rear

-Shocks front and rear (4x4 shocks, great for leveling a 4x2) $20 front $20 rear

-Toyota hitch plug $15

-Bumper insert for non-tow hitch cover $25

-Factory spare tire cover (the one with the tire tracks and FJ lettering) $40

-K40 CB whip antenna w/coax cable and magnetic mount $50

·
Registered
191 Posts
These parts are almost brand new, they were used for 1,000 miles then taken off. All prices don't include shipping, but you can "talk" me down in price. Will do trades.

-FJammer radio $150

-Springs front and rear (4x4 springs, great for leveling a 4x2) $20 front $20 rear

-Shocks front and rear (4x4 shocks, great for leveling a 4x2) $20 front $20 rear

-Toyota hitch plug $15

-Bumper insert for non-tow hitch cover $25

-Factory spare tire cover (the one with the tire tracks and FJ lettering) $40

-K40 CB whip antenna w/coax cable and magnetic mount $50
Any more info on the K40 CB whip antenna/coax cable? What model antenna? Enough cable to run from a Bandi mount to console?

If so, I'm interested... PM me if you'd like.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any more info on the K40 CB whip antenna/coax cable? What model antenna? Enough cable to run from a Bandi mount to console?

If so, I'm interested... PM me if you'd like.
PM Sent

·
Registered
191 Posts
Apologies for getting back late. I have a line on something closer to home. Thanks for responding to my request. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How hard is it to install the FJammer radio?
Kent,

It is basically plug and play. It will take you 10 minutes. Super simple. All you have to do is unscrew two screws on the silver trim strips on the dash then pull off the silver trim. Then unscrew two screws on the body color dash where the A/c controls are then the radio pulls out then you unplug the radio and plug in the new radio then put the thing back together. If you get it you can give me a call and I'll walk you through the install.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FJammer radio sold! Many more parts for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts