Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know for sure if the FJC will be at the Los Angeles California Auto Show Januray 6-15th? I spoke with the Toyota team at the Anaheim, CA International Auto Show (it wasn't there) and they said it would be at the L.A., CA show, but when I check their site I see no mention of it in the debut's or prototypes???

Hoping for a hands-on there in a month... :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
HunkerDown said:
Anyone know for sure if the FJC will be at the Los Angeles California Auto Show Januray 6-15th? I spoke with the Toyota team at the Anaheim, CA International Auto Show (it wasn't there) and they said it would be at the L.A., CA show, but when I check their site I see no mention of it in the debut's or prototypes???

Hoping for a hands-on there in a month... :D

I expect it to be there. The FJC is no longer a debut or a prototype.
The debut was in Chicago in February.

I'll be attending the DESIGN L.A. car designer's conference before the show opens to the public, if its there I'll get a sneak peek and let everybody know about it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheazhd said:
... The FJC is no longer a debut or a prototype...
It's not listed under Toyota on the L.A. Auto Show site either???

·
Registered
11 Posts
i was just at the AZ auto show and it was not there. i realize the LA auto show would be much larger and higher profile but there is still a chance it might not be there.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
The Motor Trend show just left Vegas and it wasn't there, either.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The Fj will be hit and miss on the Auto Shows. The next big one I know of will be in Chicago. I guess they plan on having at least 4 there. They plan on treating the Fj as one of their biggest debuts ever, which has a few of the Yaris marketers a little upset... (this is the kind of info you get when you call auto shows and act like you are seting up a booth there :eek: )

Honestly, I hope that the Fj doesn't show up at any more auto shows from now untill it hits the street. That way we can keep it all to ourselves....

·
Registered
378 Posts
air said:
i was quiet. i waited patiently, naive as i was, thinking, "on december 1st surely toyota will post something new on their web site!" i am an FJfool!

I thought I was the only one. If it weren't for this forum, we wouldn't know #[email protected]^ about the Fj. We have roughly about 300 members here. Lets keep everyone else in the dark !!

Have patience Air, thats all we have at this point !!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is it just me, or does Toyota have about the worst website of any of the manufacturers? It is slow, and factual (not self proclaimed glory and advertisement) information is buried deep in the recesses of the site.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
mpd8488 said:
Is it just me, or does Toyota have about the worst website of any of the manufacturers? It is slow, and factual (not self proclaimed glory and advertisement) information is buried deep in the recesses of the site.
I don't mind the Toyota site. Honestly of all the sites, I think Volkswagen has the best one.

I am tired of not seeing any new information on the FJ. What I really want to see is the FJ move on the Toyota site from the Future Vehicles list to the SUV list!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
UPDATE: I just talked to someone who was at the Motor Trend Car Show in Vegas and he said the FJ was there. I can't verify that, but if it was there - you should definitely attend whatever auto show comes to your area. You might be pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Percy said:
UPDATE: I just talked to someone who was at the Motor Trend Car Show in Vegas and he said the FJ was there. I can't verify that, but if it was there - you should definitely attend whatever auto show comes to your area. You might be pleasantly surprised.
The Fj might not be there, but someone from Toyota will be and someone will tell you something. Even if they tell you lies, it will something to hold us over til March. Plus, everyone, go to as many car shows as possible and take pics of the hot chicks and post them !!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Bubba - I ran out of battery twice and filled the memory card trying to capture chick pics at SEMA. Finally I gave up deleted them all and went back to just taking pics of the FJ. I did, however, manage to get posters signed by hot girls for all of my work-buddies... you gotta take care of your crew, right?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Percy said:
Bubba - I ran out of battery twice and filled the memory card trying to capture chick pics at SEMA. Finally I gave up deleted them all and went back to just taking pics of the FJ. I did, however, manage to get posters signed by hot girls for all of my work-buddies... you gotta take care of your crew, right?

This is true. hhmmmmmm Hot chicks or pics of the Fj??? I hate to say but I want to see the Fj. My computers has enough pron on it anyway :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts