·
Registered
97 Posts
"And yes, the Yellow gets better Gas mileage too"

well,i wasn't going to say anything but the 0-60 time's better as well

·
fka JimmyHoops
2,839 Posts
Hey Admin (Jay C & Ekool)...please establish this FAQ ASAP....I'm gonna loose it if I open up another thread that is nothing but REHASHED questions?

·
Registered
224 Posts
The sad thing about this thread is that as people get their FJs, they seem to participate less. Why be online when you can be in your FJ?

To accurately summarize so much in one post just emphasizes that we're beating a lot of dead horses.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Three comments:

1) Genius post. And I made the FAQ! :D
2) Please add a note about TIRES, e.g., the top contenders. I have no intention of swapping mine out until they wear out, and I already know what those next set will be. :roll:
3) How 'bout linking Percy's post summarizing the pricing of options for Newbies? Very useful.

Sandi

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
For new members - please fill out location on your profile. When you post a question many times it is helpful for the responder to know where you live. If you are hesitant to provide too much information, at least enter the state or province in which you live. As you become more accustom to the people on the forum, you can always update your profile to list the city or nearest metro area.

·
fka JimmyHoops
2,839 Posts
Hey admin,

What's up with not posting this FAQ...you would save people a lot of headaches if you could get this thing posted...get the lead out...what are you waiting for?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
updated with discussions from last week - post in thread if there is a topic you wish to add.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
duly noted highbeams... I will endeavor to inteject said humor whenever possible in the future.

·
Registered
68 Posts
FJ Resources & Documentation Archive

http://www.brockandbecca.com/files/fj/

I've posted this several times before, but people keep asking for this stuff so I thought I'd post it in a "permanent" thread. Here is the repair manual, electrical wiring diagram manual, accessory install instructions, and lots more. I'll keep adding stuff as I find it. If you have any files I don't have, please email them to me and I'd be happy to put them up there.

Brock
supernova333 AT hotmail.com

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Re: FJ Resources & Documentation Archive

supernova333 said:
http://www.brockandbecca.com/files/fj/

I've posted this several times before, but people keep asking for this stuff so I thought I'd post it in a "permanent" thread. Here is the repair manual, electrical wiring diagram manual, accessory install instructions, and lots more. I'll keep adding stuff as I find it. If you have any files I don't have, please email them to me and I'd be happy to put them up there.

Brock
supernova333 AT hotmail.com
I was just thinking of you and your files and putting you somewhere more permanent :D You're one step ahead of me! Thanks a great deal for the info.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Dang Skip !!! Great Info... Appreciate all the work !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great info. I pick up my FJ tomorrow. One question - I hate to put my EZ Pass on the windshield behind the mirror. Does anyone know another place for it that is less intrusive but will allow the pass to work?
COCO

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.