Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nicely done.

Now if only I had seen it when I first got to the forums I might not have asked so many dumb questions.

Just one question left -

Is there a FAQ for fjcruiserforums.com?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am impressed, that was great, could you by chance do one for my work...

Thanks,

wfu1staid:bouncy:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great info. I pick up my FJ tomorrow. One question - I hate to put my EZ Pass on the windshield behind the mirror. Does anyone know another place for it that is less intrusive but will allow the pass to work?
COCO
Get one that mounts to the license plate frame

·
Registered
467 Posts
you just summarized the whole forum for us no more spending dead hours searching aimlessly for stuff that we dont care but still do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got my fj today!!!! Murdered out 2009 fj automatic with 18000 miles. Took it for a quick 1.5 hour spin here by the mountains by my house in costa rica. Cant wait for tomorrow as i am heading to my farm ( in agriculture, pineapples, bananas, yuca and my private home stash jajaja). It will be a two hour drive to my farm through the rain forest (paved :( ). And then to the fun stuff. Its been raining like crazy here so it should be a blast. Fun part is i have a tractors pull me out when the inevitable happens !!!!

It is pretty much stock right now. Heading to my arb dealer saturday.

Oem suspension
Front bumper
Rear bumper
Snorkel

And my fav, going for the super charger!!!!! Which is the best to get, trd, urd , etc.?

Im going to need to upgrade my account to post pics...

Love the freaking vehicle!!!

Thanks for the post, my IQ improved a few notches but I still consider myself mentally challenged, cant seem to stay on the nice smooth road, always going with " im sure i can make that". Some times i do others i just say, " so now what. More gas i guess!!!!!!"

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.