Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This issue has been out awhile, just noticed it, 53 pages in (4 pack section), top left hand picture. According to the description it's up in Northern California on the McCloud River. A Sandstorm with a RTT, anyone on here?

Catch Magazine - Fly Fishing Video - Film - Photography

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Not sure who's FJ, but WOW!! Incredible photography!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure who's FJ, but WOW!! Incredible photography!
Yeah they do an awesome job, it's one of my favorite magazines for that reason, if you're interested in more of them the back issue links are found on 2nd page of the current issue. If you click on the flickering cameras that are found on some of the pages there videos that they do a really good job on too.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
For those that don't feel like paging through 53 pages (though there are some beautiful shots there so I recommend it!)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very Nice thanks for sharing StickintheMud. I really get the itch to wet a fly when I see amazing shots and video like this.

·
Registered
99 Posts
A great picture from one of my favorite e-zines. Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not too far from me, I'll have to go explore that.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very Nice thanks for sharing StickintheMud. I really get the itch to wet a fly when I see amazing shots and video like this.
You're welcome! :bigthumb:

I am jonesing really bad for sometime on the water, not a fair weather fisherman, but blizzard conditions and sub zero temps have kept me out of the game for a few weeks, holidays didn't help either. Good news is the fly boxes are damn near full from all the tying I have been able to do. Monday with any luck I will be out there!

Metalhead, I know I have seen that user name some where else, what other boards are you on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts