Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The July issue of FJC Magazine is out!
It's a busy time of year for us in preparing for the FJ Summit. We hope you enjoy this very special issue of the magazine.

Some of the topics in this issue include:

* Your questions about which skids to use are answered! We tested steel, aluminum, and the new High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) skids.
* We are lucky enough to have two featured rigs for this issue: Air2Air & MIR
* Expedition Comfort: Lance shares his thoughts about how relaxing and comfortable expedition travel can be.
* Off Road 101. . . Trail Armor. What you need for your truck NOW.
* Coverage of the Inaugural Dirty Toys School
* Off Road Navigation, Part 2: Portable GPS navigation options.
* We also have coverage from the FJ Bruisers Spring Mud Fling and the 2nd Annual Thrill on the Hill
* EXCLUSIVE photos from Team Necessary's "Old Girl"
* Much more!

Get the July issue now (completely free as always):
July 2008 : Volume I : Issue 3 - FJC Magazine: For FJ Cruiser Owners & Enthusiasts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem, that's an amazing pic :)
Yeah, usually the first time installing anything takes a while. I could install my HDPE skids in about 30 mins now, but took almost 5 hours the first time ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes, which is why I always make sure to let everyone know it will save about half the time with a lift. Anyways, overall great picture and i think the story was done in a nice way without putting down any of the manufacturers/products.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great Magazine! Keep it up!

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We really think they're all great products. We would easily run steel, aluminum, or HDPE on our truck. Since it's my DD, the HDPE works great for weight savings & I really like the black :)

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Great magazine!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thank you so much for putting this magazine together! I just read the article on the skids and it was very informative. Great job! :clap:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does someone have an alternate download link? The site they use to host the files is blocked where I work. I really enjoy the mag, but it usually takes me several days to remember to download it when I get home.
Thanks in advance...

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Nice job again, Shane.
You gonna print out some of these and distribute at Summit?
Not that I want one (I can print it out my self), but there will no doubt be folks that don't know about it yet, and that may be a way to get it in front of them.

steven

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I love the magazine.... my only complaint..is having to go from one place to another to read a whole article. You asked for my opinion...so there it is. Otherwise I love the mag and have so far 3 mag's printed and have been thumbed through many times.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts