Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
hmmm... the temptations! :D

I actually have a Facebook account, but there is a lot of sketchy stuff that goes on with it (how they use/distribute your personal info/security issues/etc) that I wasn't comfortable with, so I deleted all my info and quit using it... :slant:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys, noticed there wasn't a facebook group for fj's so I made one.
Login | Facebook

Put up your pictures videos! invite others!

-Kevin
There may have not been a "global group" or whatever they call them for the Facebook overall (and that just anyone can join) but I know many school's have their own. I went to the University of South Carolina and there are a couple of groups within that network, such as "FJ Cruiser Fans and Owners."

Never in my life did I think I'd be a big fan of a social networking site but IMO it's a great way to keep up with good friends after graduation who live all over the country.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm i searched and couldn't find. :simmadown:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know you're right I found them after you listed.

thanks I'll delete this one.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
There may have not been a "global group" or whatever they call them for the Facebook overall (and that just anyone can join) but I know many school's have their own. I went to the University of South Carolina and there are a couple of groups within that network, such as "FJ Cruiser Fans and Owners."

Never in my life did I think I'd be a big fan of a social networking site but IMO it's a great way to keep up with good friends after graduation who live all over the country.
Well, not everyone can get into Clemson....

:jester:

I jest... It's nice to see some more representation from the palmetto state!

EDIT: Oh, and I am a member of one of the FJ facebook groups. Too. (Chris Small)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, not everyone can get into Clemson....

:jester:

I jest... It's nice to see some more representation from the palmetto state!

EDIT: Oh, and I am a member of one of the FJ facebook groups. Too. (Chris Small)
Ouch. Well I grew up in Georgia so I think USC is a much better choice than UGA. However, since I didn't want to be a farmer I decided I'd go to college in the "big city" rather than in the country like you. :bigthumb:

Clemson never crossed my mind although I had an uncle that was football player there and two great friends that live in Ft. Mill who graduated from there and they didn't turn out too bad...

Good 'ole SC!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts