Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really dislike throwing a company under the bus, but in this case, it seems to be worth it.

I ordered a part on February 2. At that time, it was backordered 4-6 weeks. Approximately 7 days later, the backorder changed to 1 week. I sent them an email asking if that meant my item would ship in seven days. The reply was, "yes they should ship next week?" my order status changed to "ships in 4-7 days."

Three days later I attempted to call on three consecutive days. On two of those days I left a message, which was not returned. I also left a lengthy email to customer service and sales, neither of which were returned. The third day my call was answered and I was told that they expected shipment in that day from their supplier. I received a call later that say stating that it was now going to be a week before the shipment arrived from the vendor.

After another week I again called. I was told this time that the order will be received from the vendor and shipped in another week.

4 days ago, I decided to conduct an experiment. I bought a very inexpensive item that was supposed to be in stock. 1 day later I received an email stating that it would ship within 24 hours. It still says that today (2 days after the message). I called and left a message with no return. Obviously, UPS doesn't ship on the weekend, so at best it won't ship until Monday.

The only good news is that they haven't charged my account yet. As soon as I can reach someone over there, I'm going to cancel both orders and put a stop placement on the payment.

The staff is very friendly. Unfortunately, the shipping and inventory procedures are less than archaic. I suspect that they are entirely too busy to even begin to keep up with orders.

Buyer be patient and beware.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
So what did you order, both times?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Glad you were able to get them canceled.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah me too. Again, he was very friendly about it.

BBB has them listed as having 1 employee. I found another site showing them to have 2. They come up first in a cruiser search on Google for both hummer and FJ accessories, so I'm betting he's just bitten off more than he can chew.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Well that is cool that they were so nice about it. Nothing worse than being d!cked over by a d!ck. So what I took from this thread, once they get their sh!t together, they'll probably be a good company to do business with, but at the moment you're better off dealing with some of the larger or more experienced companies out there.

·
Registered
341 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser
2,221 Posts
i ordered my pro comp wheels from this guy about a year ago. First, they sent me the wrong wheels, so i sent them back and they told me the one's i originally ordered weren't being made anymore. so i ordered another set and got them a couple weeks later. I talked to the same guy every time i called and every time he was extremely helpful and friendly, so they got that going for them. I think they just need to hire more help.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I ordered some wheels from these guys, and the next day saw my order had been cancelled....with no explanation...I should have read this thread first!

·
Registered
862 Posts
The company is actually Stallion Customs, LLC. Every invoice I get e-mailed is from Stallion Customs, LLC. The FJ part is just a web-based biz they have set up. They don't actually carry ANY Toyota parts or TRD parts. They're more of a middle man clearing house. They order the majority of their parts from Sparxs Toyota in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

I know because ALL the shipping labels and packing lists are from Sparx. My wife has ordered all my TRD parts, my door handles, mirrors and grill, from them, and they have all shipped from Sparx. Same deal here with the shipping; takes forever and the tracking numbers on the invoices don't match up with anything FedEx or UPS have. They have had to look them up manually by my addy. Not very satisfied with them......

Buyer beware......

·
Registered
5 Posts
:flame:

beware, these ppl have the worst service ever found

on the net.

i order a gas door for my fj after 4day i email them to ask

them wtf was apening with my order.

they sand me a email saiding they guna ship it nxt day the day after

that and they bill me.

after 3 other day including weakand, nothink.

i just email them again.

if i not gut a respond and a shipment prouf of my think tomorow

i call my credit card to cancel that.

these guy's don't give a **** about there customer.

i should have made a ltl investigation on them before ordering

a+

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea, these guys REALLY SUCK. I ordered some LED rear lights from the on Apr 14th. Expected them around a few days. I checked my confirmation email and it takes you to a Yahoo biz page that says the order is on hold. I email them to find out why. Never got a response. I have called them MANY times and never get an answer. I even called the store across the street and they confirmed that the shop is there. It sucks because its on hold and I want my stuff but I dont want to order from somewhere else and then they decide to finally push the order through. Yahoo is no help because they take forever to even find someone. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts