Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be at the Al & Ed's booth all weekend, right at the entrance to the lifestyle expo, if you make it down there, come down and say hello.
We have the All Pro FJ in the booth, i'll post some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
294 Posts
We'll be at the Al & Ed's booth all weekend, right at the entrance to the lifestyle expo, if you make it down there, come down and say hello.
We have the All Pro FJ in the booth, i'll post some pics tomorrow.
Good luck down there JT. Please take good care of my baby!

JonB

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The FJ is getting lots of attention, Toyota's booth is right next to ours and they were impressed by the FJ.

Here are some pics of the audio side of it, of course being an All Pro Vehicle the exterior upgrades are phenomenal as well.

The Audio is truly amazing in this rig, I think the Midbass drivers in the door along with the fact the speakers are mounted up high made a huge difference.
I think it's the best sounding FJ we have heard.

Amps and 1/2 the bass.

Amps in the door.

2 to the left.

2 to the right.

Midbass Driver, oooooh how it fills the air with lovely mids.

Components in the pillars.

D3 in the dash of course.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Simply wonderful! I would love to hear that tiger growl!

What is in the rear pillars?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures JT. The system you guys built for my FJ truly is amazing. I hope the event is going well for you guys.

JonB

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are a few exterior pics I'll try to get a few more today, unfortunately because of the way the booth is set up I could not get a real good pic of the front of the rig.

Nothing like having strange men walk up to you and ask you "hey I got a question about your rack"

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks great, What is the cubic volume of those enclosures?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great, What is the cubic volume of those enclosures?
About 1.5 cubic feet, pretty much ideal for a W1/W3 pair. The W1 calls for about a .625 net cu ft per sub, and they have a pretty minimal displacement.

The 4 W1 are pretty loud. It's pretty impressive bass for about $1000 in amps and subs.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Are they your regular dual 10" boxes? They look more streamlined, and different than what's on your website. Maybe it's just pictures of a 12" box vs a 10" box.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Do you sell the door component pieces? I don't see them on your site. If not would you consider making a set?

. . . and maybe some pillers ?

That's a saaaaweeeeet looking Sandstorm !

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you sell the door component pieces? I don't see them on your site. If not would you consider making a set?

You dream it, i build it. This is a bit xtreme because we are using a 11" woofer in the door, but if you want them we can build it .

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are they your regular dual 10" boxes? They look more streamlined, and different than what's on your website. Maybe it's just pictures of a 12" box vs a 10" box.
we change the box a little, since we were only going to use 10w1.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts