Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I just want to say how much I appreciate this forum. I have spent some time on some other forums recently (which I wont name) looking at trucks, and it occurred to me how fortunate we are here to have such a great community. The information which has been offered here over the years is top notch, and the members here are some of the most friendly, helpful folks I have seen on the net. There is a really great culture here of inclusiveness and 'no stupid questions' for the most part, as well as great moderators who really keep things going in the right direction, and keep the information well organized and accessible. I guess I started taking it for granted, but now after looking around I remember what the rest of the internet is like!

Thanks to all of you who collectively make this forum great! 馃コ馃コ馃憦馃憦

MOAB SUPERSTAR
Thank you fidelityflip for posting that - I鈥檝e felt this way for a long time, and the recent 鈥渃hange of address鈥 was distressing so it鈥檚 good to get such good feedback to remind us of who we are are around here....a very special bunch with amazing vehicles 馃憤

Registered
Ah geeze ............... came here looking to pick a fight and I ran into this thread! :)

It is a great group of people!

Above average IQ too, being they all have FJ's. :)

Registered
Mostly, I just read about FJs here. I was thinking that everything I've done to my truck has been because I've read and reviewed information here. Even with no mechanical aptitude, I've installed a bumper and fixed my 'idiot lights'. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts