Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As you have already figured out, FJCruiserForums.com is an elite group of FJ Cruiser owners that love their vehicles and love to talk about them. Registering for membership on FJCruiserForums.com is absolutely FREE. However, for $25 a year, $2.08 a month, $0.07 a day, you can help support this site and get access to many upgraded perks. Click Here to sign up for Supporting Membership

I can't give you the details on the stickers just yet as they are still in the works, but the following perks are part of the Supporting Membership package.

• Less Advertising
  • FJCruiserForums.com Sticker Package
  • Supporting Member Tag/Image
  • Increase of PM Space (to 500 from 75)
  • Ability to off Sidebar on all pages
  • Increased Photo Gallery size
  • Animated Avatars
  • Larger Avatars
  • Animated Gifs for Signatures

Dont forget, by going supporting, you are helping to keep the best FJ Cruiser forum alive. We could not do what we do without the loyal support of our Sponsors and Members. Thank you!

Click Here to sign up for Supporting Membership

Important! Please make sure your paypal shipping/mailing address is correct before completing the process!

Return Policy:
There will be no refunds given under any circumstances including banning.

Privacy Policy:
Your email or contact information will not be sold or used in any way other than keeping you updated about FJCruiserForums.com

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Sounds good!!! :rocker: Whats the ETA on the stickers?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are hoping to have a mock up for everyone to check out in about 2 weeks and once thats approved, stickers will ship once a week for anyone who has signed up.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
ekool I did it - thanks. While I have you for a minute, the only thing I don't like about the new rev is the 640px resize on all the images... thrashes the quality as I'm sure you've seen.

And that Chatsworth guy. Can we pay extra to block him?

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
What about Mod's..We live on here...:lol: Is there a package for us, like a free bottle of aspirin & tums :cowsmile:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ekool I did it - thanks. While I have you for a minute, the only thing I don't like about the new rev is the 640px resize on all the images... thrashes the quality as I'm sure you've seen.
We've got you taken care of already! :) Go to your User CP and its either under your options or your profile. You can change the resolution to whatever value you want, or disable it entirely. Totally user configurable!

That, I can't help ya with :) But you can add him to your ignore list for free ;)

What about Mod's..We live on here...:lol: Is there a package for us, like a free bottle of aspirin & tums :cowsmile:
No way, mods cant sign up, all the benefits are included in the moderator package. I'll get with you guys for the shipping address when we have them done :)

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
We are hoping to have a mock up for everyone to check out in about 2 weeks and once thats approved, stickers will ship once a week for anyone who has signed up.
I think it's a great idea ekool, thanks for helping make this the BEST Automotive forum on the net. :clap:

Especially mods with really cute FJs
Haha you old fart....If mines cute, then yours is absolutely adorable :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,534 Posts
Is the lifetime (24 years) supporting member a 1-time $65 cost?

DEWFPO

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
The value of shared information from this forum is priceless.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Ill make u a deal give me your FJ and you never have to hear from me ever again.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i have gotten a wealth of information from here, so i am proud to support it!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
1 - 20 of 337 Posts