Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

381 - 391 of 391 Posts

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
So the inline barbed connector goes into the e-locker correct? From there could you just connect the ARB tube to the connector? I don't see where the union comes into play. I don't plan on running into 1 tube, was going to do a tube for the diff and one for the e-locker. Thanks for your help thus far, I couldn't tell from your build link/pics how you connected the above pieces to the e-locker.
the union adapts the 4mm barb to the 8mm line

·
Registered
44 Posts
So the inline barbed connector goes into the e-locker correct? From there could you just connect the ARB tube to the connector? I don't see where the union comes into play. I don't plan on running into 1 tube, was going to do a tube for the diff and one for the e-locker. Thanks for your help thus far, I couldn't tell from your build link/pics how you connected the above pieces to the e-locker.
the union adapts the 4mm barb to the 8mm line
So I ordered the 2 pieces for the e-locker and this is what I got. The union seems correct but according to the picture in Amazon, I got the wrong barbed connector. Did you have a similar issue or was I sent the incorrect piece?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Reviving old thread, i don't think FJNewb comes here anymore, my T union is broken from his kit, does anyone know the part number or and where i can get it ?

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
This thread has gotten so long and old that it's rather unwieldy, but I'll try asking here anyway:

What are your tips for accessing the trans and t-case lines on an 07?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Reviving an old thread again. Pneumatic tubing is falling apart. Is there any other material you guys recommend?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Reviving an old thread again. Pneumatic tubing is falling apart. Is there any other material you guys recommend?
I used fuel line.

·
Admin
6,502 Posts
I used washer hose and others have used vacuum line.

381 - 391 of 391 Posts