Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread for FJ Cruiser owners in the Nashville area. This includes places like Hendersonville, Dickson, Franklin (where I'm from), Brentwood, Columbia, Pleasant view, Murfreesboro, Lebanon, Gallaton, and Nashville. I happened to get my FJ late 2010 and couldn't help but noticing all of the FJ's in the area. This tread is just to see who is in middle Tennessee and on the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey man, Im in murfreesboro. Purchased brand new from then Neil Sandler Toyota in 2007 with 11 miles on it. Im now at 63k and counting.

·
Registered
281 Posts
White House!
I'm always in Goodlettsville at Publix though!
I see a ton of stocks ones, and Terry, Tennessee Squire around all the time. I wonder if anyone else I see is on the forum all the time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've thought about putting my fjcf.com name on my back window or something. There has to be a middle tn club or group or something. Let's go ride!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Smokey Mountain Cruisers. Southeast region group, Terry, who lives in Joelton area created it. Quite a few members in the southeast region.
I know of only about 4 guys in the Nashville area in it. We go to skyline, turkey bay, and coal creek a couple times a year. Not much going on lately though.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Brentwood. 2008 Brick with LOTS of Ham antennas.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey "ebhudgens" I think that I was behind you a few months ago in Nashville close to Hooters.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Hey "ebhudgens" I think that I was behind you a few months ago in Nashville close to Hooters.
Entirely possible. I'm seeing more and more FJs around town these days, and quite a few Black Cherry ones like yours.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone have advice on where to get an install on aux lights? I know of 4WheelParts but they are kind of pricey so any suggestions for the Nashville/Franklin area?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Does anyone have advice on where to get an install on aux lights? I know of 4WheelParts but they are kind of pricey so any suggestions for the Nashville/Franklin area?
Only places I know of is TOR in Lebanon and MPG Offroad in Pleasant View.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Essentially Off Road between Murfreesboro and Smyrna. They've always done great work for me on previous Jeeps and they lifted my FJ.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah, bring it to me! We wrench on our trucks weekly at my buds who has started his own 4x4 garage in Spring Hill.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, bring it to me! We wrench on our trucks weekly at my buds who has started his own 4x4 garage in Spring Hill.
Thanks man I might just have to take you up on that offer once I own up to buying the lights which will be in late may sometime hopefully. I think that I have seen you around a few times now that I know what your car looks like.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks man I might just have to take you up on that offer once I own up to buying the lights which will be in late may sometime hopefully. I think that I have seen you around a few times now that I know what your car looks like.
Cool, just gimme a shout. I want to get this forum section as active as the South East section on Tacoma World. We get together a lot! Any time you wanna wrench with us just let me know. Oh, and next time you see me around town, say hi!:wave:

·
Registered
281 Posts
2007 sun fusion im in the boro area i see more and more fjs everyday keep an eye out for me.. honk !
I'm in the boro every once in a while, and might be living there next year. Not sure yet. But saw a bad @ss army green one last time I was there!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts