Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick put it on SPEED Channel right now and check out the two FJ's that Will Castro is doing up with Zune sound systems!!!

It'll probably be kinda cool... but I hope they don't bling the FJ with 22inch wheels and tacky body kits and paint jobs.

I dunno why I watch this show... alot of what they put out is kinda tacky!!!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Those were given to Unique before they were released to dealers a couple years ago before the rest of the world knew what an FJ even was.....BUT WE KNEW!!!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Unique Whips is a really good show. If you're into the bling thing (which I am, just not on my FJ) they do really good, expensive, high quality work. It does seem that the less they do to a car the better it looks IMO. When they break out the body kits though, watch out.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah just finished the show... took 2 4wd black FJ's and blacked them both out... ZUNE graffix... big system... and put cheap 20inch dubs on them...

I cringed when I saw that they where 4wd and got blinged with 20inch chromes!!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
It's probably not worth watching, they are gonna end up putting 24" rims, 4 sub woofers, and worst of all lowering it!:flame::bandit:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
It's probably not worth watching, they are gonna end up putting 24" rims, 4 sub woofers, and worst of all lowering it!:flame::bandit:
Sweet, maybe i should watch it then. I have been thinking about installing a lowering kit. Need to see how it is done first though.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I don't get this show,They don't really do anything. Just buy stuff & bolt it on, they make a big deal about the rims & tires, all they do is bolt them on. I guess if you like the show- you like the show. I just don't get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts