Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I travel the world I am continually surprised when I see FJ's. I have two pics of FJ's, one from Panama City Panama, my first international sighting. The second was quite a surprise- Tiblisi Georgia, the country not state! While in Germany I have seen four, though from the tags they are American owned. I have yet to see one with German registration. I would be amazed with gas prices around 8.00 USD per gallon on the local economy. (I spent 100 Euro @ 160.00 USD on a tank of desiel):mecry:

So has anyone else seen FJ's in other countries?

BTW- my file size was too big to include the pics.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
As I travel the world I am continually surprised when I see FJ's. While in Germany I have seen four, though from the tags they are American owned. I have yet to see one with German registration. I would be amazed with gas prices around 8.00 USD per gallon on the local economy. (I spent 100 Euro @ 160.00 USD on a tank of desiel):mecry:
Mine will have local tags. It's on its way right now to the Panama Canal. I am patiently waiting for it here in Germany (Hamburg area). :) As a matter of fact, my husband would like me to ask here just exactly how he is supposed to go about registering it... :lol: He is German -- we are being expatriated back to his country for 2 years, then it's back to CA. He has no idea what he is supposed to do, and I have no interest in dealing with the German gov't, so I told him just this morning that I intend to keep the CA plates on there and just play the dumb Yankee. Do you think we'll be arrested? :D Lard knows there are WAY too many rules in this country..... :rawr:

I haven't seen any FJs yet, but there isn't much US military here up north. I'm looking forward to being unique again. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.