Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thekeeper has been pretty busy and I figured I would post this for the Texas crowd if anyone is interested in getting together, camping and hanging out.

Where?

Google Map to Independence Park in Pearland Texas
When?
March 12th-13th
  • Saturday 03-12-2011 3:00PM - 12:00AM Pavillion - Independence Park
  • Sunday 03-13-2011 12:00AM - 10:00AM Pavillion - Independence Park
Registration?
Pearllandparks.com Registration

Flashlights and Families

Do you want to go camping with your family but are unsure of what to bring, what to do, and where to go? Then Pearland Parks & Recreation has got you covered! Bring the entire family for an educational camping session and actually spend the night in Independence Park! You and your family will learn how to set up your tent, cook over the campfire, learn fishing basics and how to leave no trace behind. Registered participants will receive a list of supplies to bring (including tents, sleeping bags, pillows, food and toiletries). S'mores and storytelling will be provided. Resident families up to four are $35.00 and $10.00 for each additional participant. Non-resident fees $55.00 family of up to four and $30.00 for each additional participant. Don't have a tent? A limited amount of tents will be available to rent.

Brought to you by -

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Someone needs to talk to pearland parks. It appears they misplaced the pandora logo on their version of the flyer.

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Someone needs to talk to pearland parks. It appears they misplaced the pandora logo on their version of the flyer.
Thanks for the heads up Ryan. They had the early flyer version on the site.

To check the UPDATED Pearland event Flyer go to this link: Welcome to Pearland Parks

There you can see our logo and affiliation with the event.

We are happy to help the community. So bring your children, nieces, nephews, or just yourselves and join us in helping share the great outdoors.

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Thats awesome to host such an event. I sure wish I had some kids to bring.
Thanks, We are excited too. Although the wife and I don't have kids we can help those that do get more acquainted with the outdoors and find some great outdoor activities to do during Springs Break.

If you would like to join us let us know. It's going to be a great time. Our angler Will Herring from Austin Texas will be there to teach fishing etc. Phil and a big bunch from Corpus will be here and some friends from Dallas and surrounding areas.

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Just finished Jeff's M416 Trailer so he and the family can enjoy the RTT for the overnight camp out.

One week away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts