Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I have been trying to coordinate schedules to do some wheeling this winter. He has never been to the dunes so we are planning a day trip to Florence, OR from Portland, OR.

The plan is to leave early, hit the dunes from dawn until dusk, then stop at a brew pub for dinner in Eugene or Salem on the way back.

I know the big group run is coming up in April but if anyone wants to join for some fun at the dunes before then shoot me a message.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
My buddy and I have been trying to coordinate schedules to do some wheeling this winter. He has never been to the dunes so we are planning a day trip to Florence, OR from Portland, OR.

The plan is to leave early, hit the dunes from dawn until dusk, then stop at a brew pub for dinner in Eugene or Salem on the way back.

I know the big group run is coming up in April but if anyone wants to join for some fun at the dunes before then shoot me a message.
You guys make it out today? I've been to the Florence dunes 4-5 times, but not in a couple years.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We didn’t end up going. My friend couldn’t make it and I didn’t want to go solo.
I probably would have in the summer when more people are out and about but this time of year when it is slow I didn’t want to risk getting stuck without help.

If you want to go sometime I’d be happy to coordinate another trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts