Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a TJ Wrangler and with two small kids, the wife and I decided it was time for a change. We were looking at the JK and almost bought a rescue green one when I saw a sun fusion FJ going down the road. There was no going back. I spent a lot of time looking and driving searching for that special one. I found it and took delivery on December 31.

The fit and finish on the wife's Prius made the decision easy.
The first picture is at the dealership. The second picture is at home about two hours later with side steps and black handles added that I installed in my garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Enjoy the new FJ and welcome:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Congrats and welcome :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,566 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I appreciate the welcomes and in the short time that I've been a member, I've learned so much from everyone. It was members of this forum that convinced me that the FJ was the best choice. And without a doubt it was one of the best decisions that I've made. As you guys probably know you become unindated with so many people asking hey what is that and that color is awesome. Gotta be honest though, If I could have afforded it, Army Green was my first choice. But Voodoo Blue sounds cool. Thanks again for the warm welcome and I'm sure the mod bug will be biting soon.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard! Keep a eye on the Fl. sub forum to see whats happening.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

My wife and I are heading down to FLA to visit my grandparents who reside in the Villages (party capital for the old folks!) and I am bummed out because I wanted to pack up the FJC and head down, however my lovely wife ruled against that idea and instead we are flying (BORING!).

Enjoy your new rig, you will LOVE it!:rocker:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts