Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All!
I know I haven't been as active as I should be, so I'm going to change that. This is the beginning of my build thread.

2010 FJ 6MT Picked up April 29, 2010

First introduction to mud!

First mod, toyota trailer hitch.

Then a homemade bandi mount, 4' firestick, and midland cb.

Next came the baja rack. I liked the curve of the stock rack, so I opted for the drop-in basket.

Next the awesome shift knob. With some help from the GF, and her lacross ball, a one of a kind shift knobber was made ;)

Next came the All-Pro sliders, which came 3 days before the Back to school with the fjbruisers run. Needless to say I only got primer on em.

After Back to school with the bruisers, I figured I needed some protection... So got some skids! Richocet front and engine skid.

Next was a Thule ski rack, used from a member who's name I can't remember right now...

Then came a mod I wasn't planning on...but I guess thats what state farm is for.

All was quiet on the FJ front for a couple months, until a bambi decided to commit suicide...I'm impressed at how well the FJ held up to a deer strike @ 55.

This however did not break the holiday spirit

I guess bambi's sacrifice was worth it ;)

Currently the bumper is installed, with warn 350f Fog lights.
And as of 4 hours ago, a Toytec Ultimate set is on order, and headed to my door!!! Also a set of BFG Mudders KM2s 285/70 R17!!!

Pics up soon!

Thanks to everyone here who has been a wonderful wealth of knowledge and inspiration :cheers:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! :bouncy:
I'll get some up of the bumper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts