Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with a good one? The reviews I'm reading on the net seem to point to the fact that most of them are crap.

·
Premium Member
8,287 Posts
The reviews I'm reading on the net seem to point to the fact that most of them are crap.
Because they are all, by nature, crap. It's a crappy technology that can't be made un-crappy. Spend the money for a wired connection. The USA-SPEC is one of the cheaper ones, or used to be anyway and works plenty good enough; still 100X better than an FM transmitter.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've had 2. $80 for one and the other was about the same price. I hated both of them. They work really great if you have a passenger riding with you that can hold it the whole time. I still have the one, use to to charge my iphone. If your trying to use your iphone in your FJ, why don't you just buy an auxiliary cable?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had 2. $80 for one and the other was about the same price. I hated both of them. They work really great if you have a passenger riding with you that can hold it the whole time. I still have the one, use to to charge my iphone. If your trying to use your iphone in your FJ, why don't you just buy an auxiliary cable?
Hey hillbilly! I'm excited about next year man!!! GO EERS! :cheers:

Anyway, I still have the stock radio, no aux input. 1911 suggested wiring in a contact point for the iphone, may do that.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey hillbilly! I'm excited about next year man!!! GO EERS! :cheers:

Anyway, I still have the stock radio, no aux input. 1911 suggested wiring in a contact point for the iphone, may do that.
Me to, can't wait. Just hope that losing 9 starters on D doesn't hurt us.

I didn't realize that some models didn't have it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts