Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Swiss,

When will they be available?

J
I actually tried last week to get the custom parts on order, but with the holidays, I did not get much response and I suspect the same may happen next week.

My goal is to try to get the price down a little on these, so I am contacting a couple of different possible suppliers to get quotes.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually tried last week to get the custom parts on order, but with the holidays, I did not get much response and I suspect the same may happen next week.

My goal is to try to get the price down a little on these, so I am contacting a couple of different possible suppliers to get quotes.
Thanks Swiss for the update.

Please keep us abreast of any news. Thank you!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Add me to the list.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Been waiting for these for quite a long time. I'll be the first to pay when you start production on these kits again :). Hmm maybe a package deal for the maplight kit too?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Very Nice! Thanks for the links!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Swiss, is the kit compatible with the Hella HID version of the Micro DEs? According to Hella, the height and width are the same, but they're only 4 11/16" deep and the regular Micro DEs are 5 1/2" deep.

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Swiss, is the kit compatible with the Hella HID version of the Micro DEs? According to Hella, the height and width are the same, but they're only 4 11/16" deep and the regular Micro DEs are 5 1/2" deep.
Yes, I had checked those out and the mounting is the same. Where the difference came in was on the tail side and it would not alter the bracket mounting locations. A couple of guys have talked about the Xenon versions but I do not believe anybody actually did them ... I was really hoping to see and hear the results.

Those babies could be "bad".

·
Banned
463 Posts
I checked out the Xenons...$600 for those little things..wow. I just want it to be daylight when the people who realize I don't have my brights on keep flashing me and leaving their brights on.

·
Registered
761 Posts
was promised a second quote tomorrow ..

both companies have verbally stated about 2-3 weeks lead time.

1st quote was high, if second quote looks ok, will try to order next week.

FYI, part of the reason they are running a little late is that I have another new separate item I am going to get made at the same time .. a little surprise!

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
was promised a second quote tomorrow ..

both companies have verbally stated about 2-3 weeks lead time.

1st quote was high, if second quote looks ok, will try to order next week.

FYI, part of the reason they are running a little late is that I have another new separate item I am going to get made at the same time .. a little surprise!
Cool! :bananahump-slvrathl

DEWFPO

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm interested in a set also!:)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts