Thank you FJ Forums for your support.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Love it... just at the right time.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I ordered one already! Nathan was great to deal with!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should have your tracking number, (hope fedex gets back on the raod soon)

BTW thanks again for the heads up on the picture, it is corrected now.

Nathan

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
FedEx finally got here with my switch kit! Thanks for the help Nathan! You guys had the best price on the forum along with great communication and customer service!

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
I'm confused on what parts are required for the switches.

Your "kit" list the following:
PT297-35070-AS
PT297-35070-SH

Another dealer has a "kit" of the following:
PT297-35070 FJ Aux Switch
AS-PT297-35070 Pig Tail Lamp
SH-PT297-35070 Harness
LH-PT297-89016 Relay

Is your "kit" missing some components or does this other kit have too many? :mecry:

Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
PT297-35070 FJ Aux Switch this is a part number they made up for the kit (just like I did)

AS-PT297-35070 Pig Tail Lamp this is a toyota part number that has been listed backwards. the AS should be on the end, you will notice that the rest of the numbers are the same.

SH-PT297-35070 Harness this is a toyota part number that has been listed backwards. the SH shold be on the end, you will notice that the rest of the numbers are the same.

LH-PT297-89016 Relay The PT297-89016 (Not sure why the LH was added) is a relay that you should not need. The relay adds 10 dollars to the kit and may not be needed.

Toyota part numbers start with PT These parts you mentioned were just listed wrong.

Our part number online is FJSWITCH a number I made up therey use PT297-35070. this number does nothing in toyota parts system with out the last two letters as a suffix.

We all assign numbers when making kits. That is the only way to do it in Toyota's system.

·
Registered
463 Posts
ordered via guest account on thursday but havent gotten any confirmation yet...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just placed my order. Thanks!

For Sale: all sorts of not-quite-right switches that I piled up trying to find this one. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ordered via guest account on thursday but havent gotten any confirmation yet...
I apologise if no one has replied. We just received stock last week and hopefully your order has been filled. If you still have not received any confirmation please let me know. Send your reply to [email protected]

I did see a order that went out on the 15th to Milpitas, Ca. and a billing address of Freemont, Ca. I hope this was your order. If not please let us know and I am sorry for the late reply.

·
Registered
70 Posts
For some reason, I couldn't "re-find" this thread earlier today when I posted about the contents of your kit.

If you saw that posting, you know that I was disappointed to find that it includes the Aux switch (symbol with horizontal "beam" lines), not the Fog switch (wavy vertical line with down-slanting "beam" lines).

Can you tell me how to obtain the true Fog light switch?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For some reason, I couldn't "re-find" this thread earlier today when I posted about the contents of your kit.

If you saw that posting, you know that I was disappointed to find that it includes the Aux switch (symbol with horizontal "beam" lines), not the Fog switch (wavy vertical line with down-slanting "beam" lines).

Can you tell me how to obtain the true Fog light switch?

Thanks for your help.
The part number you are referring to is 84160-04010. Retail is $55.02 our forum price is $42.75.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thank you. How do I go about ordering one? (Advanced Search on the website did not turn up anything for that part number.)

·
Registered
299 Posts
did you ever get these, I am sooo sorry I missed this message, I did not get a notice of message in my email.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I apologise if no one has replied. We just received stock last week and hopefully your order has been filled. If you still have not received any confirmation please let me know. Send your reply to [email protected]

I did see a order that went out on the 15th to Milpitas, Ca. and a billing address of Freemont, Ca. I hope this was your order. If not please let us know and I am sorry for the late reply.
yeah i got it! thanks!

ive yet to install.. havent had time to install some of my newest mods. oh well itll get done eventually i hope

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
PM me with your email address and I'll send you a pdf of the instructions.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts